Summer really needs to slow down. And I'm only partly saying that because it's already August and I feel like I haven't done many summer-y things. For one, this time last year I was in Cancun. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I'm at a desk instead. I may just have a slight preference over another. To compensate, I've teamed up with my sister to make sure we don't waste any days left of the summer and do something fun on weekends. So this weekend we tried Acai bowls for saturday breakfast. They were cold! but tasty. For all my fellow east-coasters, I think it's worth a try. Yesterday we went kayaking on the Charles River. It was beautiful! I am all for a good nature-view while kayaking and being outdoors, but it was awesome to be able to see the city from our kayak! I'd really only wish we'd done it sooner. And friday, I met up with my friend to go on a picnic (more to come on that later). 

But, I'll still be sporting dresses and sandals and such well into August and probably September because I always have trouble letting summer go. Today, I'm presenting one of my new additions to midi dress family in my closet I have going on. I've really been trying to gear up to more adult clothing, but I'm still just a college kid and want to keep it fun. Which is why I really like this orchid print, and I think this particular wrap dress is super flattering! 

I also happened to find my perfect bag as of last week. This Radley London bag was sent to me and I haven't used anything since. It is the perfect size for me (it even fits my camera!) and simple and clean. I am telling you to check out all of the Radley bags because it was difficult to choose one! 

Bag: c/o Radley London | Dress: As U Wish (similar here and here) | Shoes: Charles by Charles David (on sale!) 

Summer really needs to slow down. And I'm only partly saying that because it's already August and I feel like I haven't done many summer-y things. For one, this time last year I was in Cancun. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I'm at a desk instead. I may just have a slight preference over another. To compensate, I've teamed up with my sister to make sure we don't waste any days left of the summer and do something fun on weekends. So this weekend we tried Acai bowls for saturday breakfast. They were cold! but tasty. For all my fellow east-coasters, I think it's worth a try. Yesterday we went kayaking on the Charles River. It was beautiful! I am all for a good nature-view while kayaking and being outdoors, but it was awesome to be able to see the city from our kayak! I'd really only wish we'd done it sooner. And friday, I met up with my friend to go on a picnic (more to come on that later). 

But, I'll still be sporting dresses and sandals and such well into August and probably September because I always have trouble letting summer go. Today, I'm presenting one of my new additions to midi dress family in my closet I have going on. I've really been trying to gear up to more adult clothing, but I'm still just a college kid and want to keep it fun. Which is why I really like this orchid print, and I think this particular wrap dress is super flattering! 

I also happened to find my perfect bag as of last week. This Radley London bag was sent to me and I haven't used anything since. It is the perfect size for me (it even fits my camera!) and simple and clean. I am telling you to check out all of the Radley bags because it was difficult to choose one! 

Bag: c/o Radley London | Dress: As U Wish (similar here and here) | Shoes: Charles by Charles David (on sale!) 

5 comments

  1. Love this look! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this style, the dress is so lovely and pretty! You look amazing!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit!

    https://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress and the shoes are perfect as well ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/03/tuscany-firenze/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page