I am super excited about this post today because I love love this outfit. I've partnered up with Banana Republic again to bring you a sophisticated, sleek look for the summer. In this tier ruffle dress I feel like a modern day cinderella almost. I'm not sure if it's the color, or the silk-like sheen to it but I am all about it.


As I mentioned in a post not too long ago, I'm kind of in this in-between phase where I'm a college student and not quite a full-on professional adult. Dressing for this roll can sometimes be difficult because the line is a little blurry, but this dress fall exactly in that category! Nonetheless, it is also the midi length that I have been raving about all summer (that and wrap dresses I don't know which is more of a weakness for me). 
We shot this on Friday at the Boston Public Library, one of the prettiest places architectural and garden wise. Also, if you're thinking about going you're not actually supposed to take pictures. A lady told us we had to stop, but luckily by that time we'd been at it for a while and got what we needed. But I definitely recommend visiting and snapping pictures from your phone (or sneak your camera)! 
I can't rave enough about this dress though. It's by far one of my favorite dresses I own in my closet at the moment and I already know I'm going to be wearing it for my sorority recruitment (just trying to wear it as much as I can before sweater season). But I think it'd be perfect for a wedding, or cocktail-dress party event. I'm head over heels, get it. Since for the first time in maybe ever I am actually wearing heels?? Super out of my comfort zone, but they just make the outfit. They're actually pretty easy to walk in too, with a 3" heel. Not sure when I'll be needing them next, but I'm sure they'll come in handy! Who knows! Maybe heels will be a normal thing for me someday...
Dress: c/o Banana Republic | Heels: c/o Banana Republic


I am super excited about this post today because I love love this outfit. I've partnered up with Banana Republic again to bring you a sophisticated, sleek look for the summer. In this tier ruffle dress I feel like a modern day cinderella almost. I'm not sure if it's the color, or the silk-like sheen to it but I am all about it.


As I mentioned in a post not too long ago, I'm kind of in this in-between phase where I'm a college student and not quite a full-on professional adult. Dressing for this roll can sometimes be difficult because the line is a little blurry, but this dress fall exactly in that category! Nonetheless, it is also the midi length that I have been raving about all summer (that and wrap dresses I don't know which is more of a weakness for me). 
We shot this on Friday at the Boston Public Library, one of the prettiest places architectural and garden wise. Also, if you're thinking about going you're not actually supposed to take pictures. A lady told us we had to stop, but luckily by that time we'd been at it for a while and got what we needed. But I definitely recommend visiting and snapping pictures from your phone (or sneak your camera)! 
I can't rave enough about this dress though. It's by far one of my favorite dresses I own in my closet at the moment and I already know I'm going to be wearing it for my sorority recruitment (just trying to wear it as much as I can before sweater season). But I think it'd be perfect for a wedding, or cocktail-dress party event. I'm head over heels, get it. Since for the first time in maybe ever I am actually wearing heels?? Super out of my comfort zone, but they just make the outfit. They're actually pretty easy to walk in too, with a 3" heel. Not sure when I'll be needing them next, but I'm sure they'll come in handy! Who knows! Maybe heels will be a normal thing for me someday...
Dress: c/o Banana Republic | Heels: c/o Banana Republic


7 comments

  1. Very nice outfit and chic heels ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/holidays-in-tuscany-the-apartment/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning, babe! This peplum dress is so classy and chic :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the title states, you really are "sophisticated" in this look. Great job in your style! I love it!

    xx Myrra,
    http://www.myrrazenkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful location & love your dress. You look so pretty!

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress!

    https://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
    Pawn Shops in Alabama
    Pawn Loans in Alabama
    Pawn Brokers

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page