Happy happy fourth of july!! The fourth is always one of my favorite holidays. It's so nice out, everyone gets the day off to celebrate, and getting dressed to the colors is one of the best things too! It might surprise you, but I actually was struggling to pick a fourth of july outfit from my wardrobe because apparently I own a lot more red than I thought. But I thought that this striped dress I wore for my birthday would suit perfectly because its both navy and stars! 

This Fourth weeekend, I'm visiting Peter in Ohio! I'll actually be getting on the plane on the fourth to come back home. Not to worry though, because we'll see fireworks and all other things festive on the third! Hope you guys all have a fantastic weekend and get to celebrate, grill out, and see fireworks :)

Dress: Forever 21 (similar here) | Flats: Saks (on sale!) | Bag: c/o Coach

Happy happy fourth of july!! The fourth is always one of my favorite holidays. It's so nice out, everyone gets the day off to celebrate, and getting dressed to the colors is one of the best things too! It might surprise you, but I actually was struggling to pick a fourth of july outfit from my wardrobe because apparently I own a lot more red than I thought. But I thought that this striped dress I wore for my birthday would suit perfectly because its both navy and stars! 

This Fourth weeekend, I'm visiting Peter in Ohio! I'll actually be getting on the plane on the fourth to come back home. Not to worry though, because we'll see fireworks and all other things festive on the third! Hope you guys all have a fantastic weekend and get to celebrate, grill out, and see fireworks :)

Dress: Forever 21 (similar here) | Flats: Saks (on sale!) | Bag: c/o Coach

3 comments

  1. Really.. the very nice dress and the person who will wear it look like a star...

    I will recommend to you that you have to sell all your latest collection over Karooit.net that will be effective your enhance business and more sell productivity online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Nice dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page