You could pretty much go on any fast fashion site now and find hundreds of gingham printed things. Seriously; it seems like you can get anything to look like a table cloth these days. But I'm all for looking like a picnic blanket as my boyfriend likes to put it. This has actually been in my mom's closet for a while (way before gingham was everywhere). Honestly, she's had this before rompers were a thing. My mom's ability to find things before they're mainstream cool has always mystified me, and she was spot on with this one.

I've worn this romper at least three times so far this summer. To everywhere you can imagine; work, coffee, day trip to long island. It's perfect for everything! And because I ended up liking the gingham print of this romper so much, it led me to make another gingham purchase on my own. Unfortunately, this Red by Valentino romper is no longer available. But, I have linked some of my favorite gingham rompers below for you to scout out.

Another trend that's been floating around for a while now are mules. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the plain black ones with the gold bar. It's just not me. But I was able to find a pair that I can get with! These white ones with a statement bow on them. I'd been eyeing them probably since may, and finally caved. I got them off of Shop Spring, which I'd only heard of and chose to place my order there instead of Aldo because they offered free shipping. I was pleasantly surprised because I placed my order Wednesday, and it arrived Saturday afternoon (before the tracking number was even available!). They are more perfect than I thought they would be online, and I can't stop wearing them. If you're like me and haven't been able to find any mules you like, definitely give these a try!!

Romper: Red by Valentino | Shoes: Aldo


You could pretty much go on any fast fashion site now and find hundreds of gingham printed things. Seriously; it seems like you can get anything to look like a table cloth these days. But I'm all for looking like a picnic blanket as my boyfriend likes to put it. This has actually been in my mom's closet for a while (way before gingham was everywhere). Honestly, she's had this before rompers were a thing. My mom's ability to find things before they're mainstream cool has always mystified me, and she was spot on with this one.

I've worn this romper at least three times so far this summer. To everywhere you can imagine; work, coffee, day trip to long island. It's perfect for everything! And because I ended up liking the gingham print of this romper so much, it led me to make another gingham purchase on my own. Unfortunately, this Red by Valentino romper is no longer available. But, I have linked some of my favorite gingham rompers below for you to scout out.

Another trend that's been floating around for a while now are mules. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the plain black ones with the gold bar. It's just not me. But I was able to find a pair that I can get with! These white ones with a statement bow on them. I'd been eyeing them probably since may, and finally caved. I got them off of Shop Spring, which I'd only heard of and chose to place my order there instead of Aldo because they offered free shipping. I was pleasantly surprised because I placed my order Wednesday, and it arrived Saturday afternoon (before the tracking number was even available!). They are more perfect than I thought they would be online, and I can't stop wearing them. If you're like me and haven't been able to find any mules you like, definitely give these a try!!

Romper: Red by Valentino | Shoes: Aldo


5 comments

  1. Looking soo beautiful in checks dear :)
    Please see Zulily Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like gingham for summer!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely romper!

    https://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I really like that Aldo shoes!! xo

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the entire outfit! Looks great!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page