The Midi

Monday, June 19, 2017

Ask me a year ago what my go-to dresses were, and the answer would pretty much all be the same; a skater skirt mini dress. And even though I could always go for a mother mini, this summer I've gotten way more into midi dresses. And by way more, I mean that I've arrayed bought four (someone please stop me). 

This particular dress I like for the bright color! It's super fun and reminds me of summer. I also really like the wrap style that it has. I wore it a few weeks ago in downtown Boston with sandals, and today I dressed it up a bit more with a mini heel from Nine West. There are so many midi dresses out now, I've linked some similar ones below that are similar in color/style. The wrap style also brings me back to my days at Yumi Kim because the wrap is what they're known for. I may have to break some of those dresses back out for this summer too! Are you guys getting into midi or wrap dresses too? And if you are, what are your favorite places to find them? Just in case I need to grow the collection :)

Dress: Sophie Rue | Shoes: Nine West

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!

    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great summer dress and the wedges are cute ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/back-from-vancouver/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER