As I mentioned in my last post, I'm living at home for this summer while completing my internship. Which I'm not too mad about, because I'll be in the good city of Boston! Boston has always been good to me, there are plenty of nooks and crannies to be found after living here my entire life I still haven't found them all. The one thing I am in search of is some more cute places! If you guys have any recommendations, definitely comment with places I should go. On this outing we went to Emack & Bolios which is an ice cream place known for their crazy cereal cones. And for lunch we stopped at Dig Inn. Which they also have in New York, but this is a definite stop if you're into healthy but tasty foods.

It's finally warming up, so I think I can put the booties away till the fall after this (?) Question mark, because I'm not totally sure if I can promise it'll stay like this. Another thing I need to find while in Boston this summer, is more places to shoot outfits! The reason is because Boston is so populated with brick because nearly every building is a brownstone. Luckily, we were able to find this mini-mansion, but I'm sure there are plenty more to be found!

Anyway, I should really be getting to bed for work!! The alarm has been set to 6:45am, and after a week of doing this I can definitely say I am still not a morning person.

Top: Zara (similar) | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Qupid | Bag: Poverty Flats


As I mentioned in my last post, I'm living at home for this summer while completing my internship. Which I'm not too mad about, because I'll be in the good city of Boston! Boston has always been good to me, there are plenty of nooks and crannies to be found after living here my entire life I still haven't found them all. The one thing I am in search of is some more cute places! If you guys have any recommendations, definitely comment with places I should go. On this outing we went to Emack & Bolios which is an ice cream place known for their crazy cereal cones. And for lunch we stopped at Dig Inn. Which they also have in New York, but this is a definite stop if you're into healthy but tasty foods.

It's finally warming up, so I think I can put the booties away till the fall after this (?) Question mark, because I'm not totally sure if I can promise it'll stay like this. Another thing I need to find while in Boston this summer, is more places to shoot outfits! The reason is because Boston is so populated with brick because nearly every building is a brownstone. Luckily, we were able to find this mini-mansion, but I'm sure there are plenty more to be found!

Anyway, I should really be getting to bed for work!! The alarm has been set to 6:45am, and after a week of doing this I can definitely say I am still not a morning person.

Top: Zara (similar) | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Qupid | Bag: Poverty Flats


2 comments

  1. I love the architecture!! So pretty
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma! first of all i would like to say that you are soo pretty and whatever you wear suits you. You have an amazing smile and nice sense of styling. I like each and every dress which you wore. very nice article and very good sense of fashion you have. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page