I totally forgot last week while prepping my post that June 21 marked the first day of summer! Thank goodness, because I was really worried that we'd be having on and off stormy cold days for a bit. One thing that I have noticed about working a 9-5 job, is that you come into the office when the sun is still rising, and you leave when its starting to go down.

I've always been a fan of soaking up the sun and summer rays, so I find it so weird that you can only do it on weekends! Luckily, the time seems to go by fast in the office because I'm kept pretty busy with work.
I've actually worn this look a couple times. One time when I was with Peter at the Indianapolis Museum of Art and we did the tulip trail outdoors. My favorite part of that trip was definitely the greenhouses because they had orchids, and cacti!  The bell sleeves were pretty fitting of the nature theme going on that day. Which is why I kind of feel hippy vibes with this blouse. 
The sleeves are a lot bigger than I thought they looked online! Do not underestimate the sleeve size because I'm practically wiping the tables with these ones. Nonetheless, would recommend trying the bell sleeves a chance because I like the fun and flare it gives. Plus its fun to play with the sleeves and this top is extra breezy! 

Top: Forever 21 (similar here) | Shorts: Levi's | Shoes: Charles by Charles David

I totally forgot last week while prepping my post that June 21 marked the first day of summer! Thank goodness, because I was really worried that we'd be having on and off stormy cold days for a bit. One thing that I have noticed about working a 9-5 job, is that you come into the office when the sun is still rising, and you leave when its starting to go down.

I've always been a fan of soaking up the sun and summer rays, so I find it so weird that you can only do it on weekends! Luckily, the time seems to go by fast in the office because I'm kept pretty busy with work.
I've actually worn this look a couple times. One time when I was with Peter at the Indianapolis Museum of Art and we did the tulip trail outdoors. My favorite part of that trip was definitely the greenhouses because they had orchids, and cacti!  The bell sleeves were pretty fitting of the nature theme going on that day. Which is why I kind of feel hippy vibes with this blouse. 
The sleeves are a lot bigger than I thought they looked online! Do not underestimate the sleeve size because I'm practically wiping the tables with these ones. Nonetheless, would recommend trying the bell sleeves a chance because I like the fun and flare it gives. Plus its fun to play with the sleeves and this top is extra breezy! 

Top: Forever 21 (similar here) | Shorts: Levi's | Shoes: Charles by Charles David

9 comments

  1. I love your style Emma! That shirt is a nice change to a white shirt. And I agree- so frustrating when you leave work and you've missed the sunshine - but at least it forces us to make the most of the weekends x

    Ruby - www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top, the sleeves are so pretty
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and the shoes!

    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo in love with that top! <3 I actually adore everything about this outfit, from the hair to your choice of shorts. Flawless look!

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! Love the top!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the sleeves on your top. Great styling, beautiful!

    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is very useful. I subcribed to your blog and shared this on my facebook.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page