Mom is pretty excited to have made it on the blog now. Hi Mom! My mom has always been a huge influence on my life. From when I was just a baby and wasn't totally aware of what was going on, through college. 

Maybe you couldn't tell from my blog and such, but I'm pretty into fashion and style. And can you guess where I got that from?? Hearing stories and seeing her collections from fashion design school in college, I've always been fascinated with clothing. My mom dressed me up like her little barbie doll and I'd eat up every second of being a mini fashionista!

My mom has always pushed me to do my best and prove to me that there's always room for improvement. So this post is a little dedication to my mom and all that she's done for me and my family! 


Mom is pretty excited to have made it on the blog now. Hi Mom! My mom has always been a huge influence on my life. From when I was just a baby and wasn't totally aware of what was going on, through college. 

Maybe you couldn't tell from my blog and such, but I'm pretty into fashion and style. And can you guess where I got that from?? Hearing stories and seeing her collections from fashion design school in college, I've always been fascinated with clothing. My mom dressed me up like her little barbie doll and I'd eat up every second of being a mini fashionista!

My mom has always pushed me to do my best and prove to me that there's always room for improvement. So this post is a little dedication to my mom and all that she's done for me and my family! 


3 comments

  1. What a sweet post, love the off-the-shoulder matching looks!

    xo,

    North + South + Navy
    northsouthnavy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you guys are so sweet!! <3

    xoxo

    Kay
    www.styleunsettled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to know about the blog by my friend's reference.If anyone wants to read a good content...?Then this blog will be the answer for you.Such a worthy content out of it.
    Telecom analytics company
    Healthcare analytics company
    Finance analytics company
    Retail analytics company

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page