Dig the Denim

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Summer is creeping around the corner with just one day left in May! I haven't really done a post or talked to you people since I've been home from school. To sum it up, my junior year was perfect. I'm  studying something I actually care about, I started living in my sorority house, made great friends, have a great boyfriend, and this summer I am home doing an internship in merchandising!

I'm honestly so excited to start working, words cannot contain it. Maybe that comes off as a bit of a surprise, but I've been looking forward to working, or at least just seeing what it is like before finishing college. If all goes well, then I'll at least be a step closer to what I want and at the very least knowing what I want :) 

Speaking of internships, my first internship was with Yumi Kim, which is actually where this cute little crop top is from. Yumi Kim was so fun to work for, the fact that I enjoyed their clothes made it all the better! I have a few of their lace pieces, and I've linked some that are similar below. If you know me at all, you know that I like my overalls. Maybe it's something about being in the midwest, but I dig the denim. Easiest look that works every time is a crop top with my overalls, even works with my shortalls. 

Overalls: Blank NYC | Top: Yumi Kim | Shoes: Charles by Charles David | Bag c/o: Poverty Flats 

4 comments:

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER