Pre-break

Monday, March 13, 2017

Midterms are OVER. Thank goodness, and as I'm writing this, I'm also packing because once this is up I will be in PUERTO RICO. Yeah, what change of scenery after my two exams. I'm going to San Juan with one of my roommates, Mia until Thursday. I am too excited for words to be reminded of what sun against skin feels like. I've never been to Puerto Rico or that area, but I have a pretty good feeling I'll enjoy it.

In the meantime, I'm not sure whats going on in Indiana because some days I'll be wearing ripped jeans with short sleeves, and there are others like this where I need a turtleneck and heavier coat. I purchased this bomber from H&M not too long ago for a super duper on sale price! I love stopping in the store by our mall. It's one of the few decent stores we have, and it's got a pretty wide selection of stuff so if you're int the mood to hunt you can find gems like this! It's actually come in handy because its heavy and warm but not a full on parka.

I cannot wait to be in the sunshine soon, and make sure to follow me on instagram @emmahonohan because I will be posting plenty of photos there!

Sweater: Primark | Coat: H&M | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Boots: Nordstrom


3 comments:

  1. Social media marketing is usually community-specific and allows you to target a particular set of people with common interests (which would normally support your marketing objectives) without interfering with other methods of getting traffic to your website. Very importantly, social media networks, by Fanpage Domination allowing user participation and one-to-one interactions (as opposed to sending conventional promotional messages) helps to build consumer confidence and trust, one of the most important ingredients for any successful online marketing programme. Such confidence and trust also allows online marketers to utilize viral marketing techniques where their marketing messages are replicated through user-to-user contacts!

    An effective social media marketing strategy, apart from getting people to your site, has other important secondary benefits. For instance, many search engines give importance to the number of incoming links a website Fanpage Domination Review has, while ranking it; and the large number of spontaneous links from websites of social networking members helps to improve your rankings. This is particularly important for new websites which may find it difficult initially to gain links through conventional means.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER