I'm pretty sure even as a kid, I vouched off pantsuits. I just would not have it, and if I did have to wear business professional clothing at work, then my workwear would consist mainly of dresses. As I was scrolling through James Jeans page, I found this pair of cuffed trousers that seemed far enough from a pant suit but still a trouser style pant. 

Lucky for you guys, these pants just went on sale. And even better James Jeans is having a special promotion called Wheel of James Jeans starting today through February 15. Just go to James Jeans for huge discounts and the chance to win a free pair of jeans!

And even though I'm still in the midwest, I love my street style inspired looks. This being one of them. And I've thought about a similar look with a denim jacket for a more casual look. I never would've thought I'd wear trousers till now!

Trousers: c/o James Jeans | Top: H&M | Jacket: Topshop | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods

I'm pretty sure even as a kid, I vouched off pantsuits. I just would not have it, and if I did have to wear business professional clothing at work, then my workwear would consist mainly of dresses. As I was scrolling through James Jeans page, I found this pair of cuffed trousers that seemed far enough from a pant suit but still a trouser style pant. 

Lucky for you guys, these pants just went on sale. And even better James Jeans is having a special promotion called Wheel of James Jeans starting today through February 15. Just go to James Jeans for huge discounts and the chance to win a free pair of jeans!

And even though I'm still in the midwest, I love my street style inspired looks. This being one of them. And I've thought about a similar look with a denim jacket for a more casual look. I never would've thought I'd wear trousers till now!

Trousers: c/o James Jeans | Top: H&M | Jacket: Topshop | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods

6 comments

  1. Great outfit! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinstripes, and great sunglasses!

    xoxo, Christina

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill it in those pants! Your style is amazing.

    Xo,
    Elise
    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blogs contains informative material about Stylish dressing. such blogs keeps me up to date about the Great idea for fashion that can be important for my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black is the classiest color, this outfit Suits you. :)
    Gamiss Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Killer looks babes! Your style is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page