Hello Sunshine

Monday, February 6, 2017

You know those sweaters that could pass as lounge/pjs because they're just that soft? Well that's how I feel in this oversized sweater. It's even long enough to be worn as a sweater dress, but in times like this it's a little too cold for that. 

My friend Demi has these killer boots, and I immediately thought of them when I saw how big this sweater was. I hardly wear anything with a heel, but over break I wore my moms booties and now I kinda dig the occasional heel. Being reasonable of course 3" is probably as much as I can handle. I'm debating getting my own pair still because I love how they look, but by the time I decide it'll probably already be spring.

Sweater: c/o Younic Shop | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Steve Madden


5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and your bun looks cute :)

    Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love big comfy pj sweaters! It is so (mentally) hard to change out of my comfy clothes in the morning this would make an easy transition lol I just wanna be comfortable all day, no shame in that.

    Such a cute post!

    xo, Milan
    MilanDarling.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER