My mom has this obsession with fur coats, fur really. Just how soft it is and the look it has. I never really understood that obsession till now. I felt so adult wearing her coat, and it kept me nice and warm in the freezing winter temps!

It's been a really strange winter here in Indiana, last week everyday was above 60 and then saturday dropped to 30 and snowed! I just don't know what to think of it anymore. And I'm in complete conflict with my closet. I don't know whether to start unpacking my spring clothes, or keep my turtlenecks in there. So I'm at a happy medium where I have all my winter clothes, and have spring clothes sprung all over the room. And instead of your typical spring cleaning, I actually shopped for spring clothes instead (yikes!).  And hopefully the warm weather will be here to stay so I can actually wear it!

Fur Coat: similar here | Sweater: T by Alexander Wang | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Bag: Catherine Malandrino 

My mom has this obsession with fur coats, fur really. Just how soft it is and the look it has. I never really understood that obsession till now. I felt so adult wearing her coat, and it kept me nice and warm in the freezing winter temps!

It's been a really strange winter here in Indiana, last week everyday was above 60 and then saturday dropped to 30 and snowed! I just don't know what to think of it anymore. And I'm in complete conflict with my closet. I don't know whether to start unpacking my spring clothes, or keep my turtlenecks in there. So I'm at a happy medium where I have all my winter clothes, and have spring clothes sprung all over the room. And instead of your typical spring cleaning, I actually shopped for spring clothes instead (yikes!).  And hopefully the warm weather will be here to stay so I can actually wear it!

Fur Coat: similar here | Sweater: T by Alexander Wang | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Bag: Catherine Malandrino 

4 comments

  1. The coat is so cute!

    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat looks so good with stripes! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cozy! :) Really loving your coat!

    xo, Chloe //http://funinthecloset.com/transition-spring/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page