Spring Semester has begun! And I'm back in the midwest, where the temperature bears no mercy on anyone. Yesterday I almost got taken out by a monsoon, and today was 40 degrees. What else is new?

My sister pointed this out to me, but red has been a pretty big color for me lately. Not only during the holidays but beyond that I still find myself leaning towards reds and burgundies. As a person that wears a lot of blacks, I like how a deep red color can change the outfit in winter.

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, I had to adjust to being back and doing school. I am completely unpacked and in my new room with my three roommates. I'm so excited for this semester to begin!

Top: J.Crew | Jacket: J.Crew | Hat: Primark | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Report

Spring Semester has begun! And I'm back in the midwest, where the temperature bears no mercy on anyone. Yesterday I almost got taken out by a monsoon, and today was 40 degrees. What else is new?

My sister pointed this out to me, but red has been a pretty big color for me lately. Not only during the holidays but beyond that I still find myself leaning towards reds and burgundies. As a person that wears a lot of blacks, I like how a deep red color can change the outfit in winter.

Sorry for the lack of posting this week, I had to adjust to being back and doing school. I am completely unpacked and in my new room with my three roommates. I'm so excited for this semester to begin!

Top: J.Crew | Jacket: J.Crew | Hat: Primark | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Report

7 comments

  1. I adore the coat! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your coat. It adds a nice pop of color to your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red against the black, it really pops!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!! That coat looks amazing on you :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red coat looks great on you!

    http://www.zealofstyle.com/

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coat is so cute!

    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page