Presenting my last Perfect Never campaign look today. For the past three months I've been getting packages from Reebok in the mail with goodies inside. I'm sad that this was my last box/look but I'm sure it won't be my last athleisure post.

I'm fully stocked with athletic clothes now, and right after new years I'm motivated more than ever to go back to the gym. I've been so bad about working out lately trying to balance school, friends, sorority, and clubs that I've been neglecting exercise. I'm getting on a more regular schedule now, which I find is a big key in finding a workout regime. And I almost forgot about how good I feel after a hard workout!

Here's to a hard-working and healthy new year!

Jacket: Reebok | Leggings: Reebok | Sneakers: Reebok | Sports Bra: Reebok

Presenting my last Perfect Never campaign look today. For the past three months I've been getting packages from Reebok in the mail with goodies inside. I'm sad that this was my last box/look but I'm sure it won't be my last athleisure post.

I'm fully stocked with athletic clothes now, and right after new years I'm motivated more than ever to go back to the gym. I've been so bad about working out lately trying to balance school, friends, sorority, and clubs that I've been neglecting exercise. I'm getting on a more regular schedule now, which I find is a big key in finding a workout regime. And I almost forgot about how good I feel after a hard workout!

Here's to a hard-working and healthy new year!

Jacket: Reebok | Leggings: Reebok | Sneakers: Reebok | Sports Bra: Reebok

3 comments

  1. I love the leggings design! Great post as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look makes me want to go out and run haha, great post!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your workout gears! Digging those leggings =)

    ❤️ http://theblushingpink.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page