I've worn glasses since the fourth grade, and let me tell you it was not a good look. I had this thin round glasses that did not suit me at all. I've gone through many pairs of glasses, but my vision was getting so bad to the point where it was easier to wear contacts and my glasses just became an accessory to my pjs that I only I saw. 

That is until I recently embraced the glasses look. I like to have fun, and these glasses from Glasses USA scream fun to me. I'm not going to lie, I actually laughed at myself when I first looked in the mirror because I thought I looked like Harry Potter. But I'm actually totally digging the look! I think styled properly these glasses can be super cute.Which is why I have been wearing my glasses more often than usual.

I've also liked to call myself Steve Jobs. I think the black turtleneck did the trick. These glasses are perfect with edgy or grunge/vintage looks. You'll be seeing these around a lot more. Ha. Glasses pun. 

Glasses: c/o Glasses USA | Jeans: Forever 21 | Sweater: H&M | Jacket: Topshop | Shoes: Converse


I've worn glasses since the fourth grade, and let me tell you it was not a good look. I had this thin round glasses that did not suit me at all. I've gone through many pairs of glasses, but my vision was getting so bad to the point where it was easier to wear contacts and my glasses just became an accessory to my pjs that I only I saw. 

That is until I recently embraced the glasses look. I like to have fun, and these glasses from Glasses USA scream fun to me. I'm not going to lie, I actually laughed at myself when I first looked in the mirror because I thought I looked like Harry Potter. But I'm actually totally digging the look! I think styled properly these glasses can be super cute.Which is why I have been wearing my glasses more often than usual.

I've also liked to call myself Steve Jobs. I think the black turtleneck did the trick. These glasses are perfect with edgy or grunge/vintage looks. You'll be seeing these around a lot more. Ha. Glasses pun. 

Glasses: c/o Glasses USA | Jeans: Forever 21 | Sweater: H&M | Jacket: Topshop | Shoes: Converse


5 comments

  1. Really cute outfit and glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great leather jacket is a must for the cold season =) Yours look fab!

    ❤️ http://theblushingpink.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Glasses go great with your face :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page