Silver Bells

Monday, December 12, 2016

Bring it on finals! I'll be a little MIA this week because it's the end of the semester and I'll be busy up until my last exam Thursday. Here's my second Zaful look, if you missed the first one.

Bell sleeves were such a fun trend in the summer/fall and now they are moving into the winter season with large sweaters. This one is super cozy and warm. I even got a second one from goodwill last week. It's really getting cold over here in the midwest! We just had our second snowfall this weekend and I've broken the parka out of storage. Yay for winter and yay for break soon!

Sweater: c/o Zaful | Jeans: American Eagle | Oxfords: Zara | Sunglasses: c/o Zaful


6 comments:

  1. I love the sweater! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is so cute!

    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chunky sweater is so stylish, luv it!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater ahhh! so fantastic, I just love the whole look.

    Adidas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a beautiful sweater!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER