Very Merry Christmas to all of you readers! It really is the most wonderful time of the year now, and the fun doesn't just stop with Christmas, but all the way till the New Year! Getting to spend time at home is really nice and relaxing, I got lots of nice goodies from friends and families (some you'll even see here on the blog at some point!). 

If you couldn't tell, I really couldn't stop taking pictures with Christmas trees this season. I've even been planning my new years/christmas eve outfits for some time now which I will get up here too. This is the second nude sweater that I've been wearing, I hardly wear nudes but I'm getting into this camel color.

Sweater: Intermix | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Scarf: Abercrombie | Purse: Forever 21 


Very Merry Christmas to all of you readers! It really is the most wonderful time of the year now, and the fun doesn't just stop with Christmas, but all the way till the New Year! Getting to spend time at home is really nice and relaxing, I got lots of nice goodies from friends and families (some you'll even see here on the blog at some point!). 

If you couldn't tell, I really couldn't stop taking pictures with Christmas trees this season. I've even been planning my new years/christmas eve outfits for some time now which I will get up here too. This is the second nude sweater that I've been wearing, I hardly wear nudes but I'm getting into this camel color.

Sweater: Intermix | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Scarf: Abercrombie | Purse: Forever 21 


6 comments

  1. Such a beautiful look! I love your style

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look :)

    x tiphaine
    http://www.tiphainemarie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and simple.
    Happy holidays..
    Happy new year.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page