It's the holiday season! I've been playing christmas music well before December, but it's just starting to feel like the holidays. 
I hate scrambling for Christmas gifts at the last second, especially when I buy things online because I want to make sure everything comes in time. So that's why I've already started and almost finished buying gifts. I've put my gift idea recommendations below which are great for all different occasions, so give it a look! Putting together this post, I even found a couple of things that I want on my own wishlist.

A great gift idea that I've mentioned before is a custom phone case or laptop skin. I personally love using photos that I've taken, and you could also use your own photo or photos of the person you are gifting it to! This time I used one of my pictures I took in Soho and put my name on it.
Use the code EMMASTYLEGUIDE20 at checkout for 20% off any single custom product!



It's the holiday season! I've been playing christmas music well before December, but it's just starting to feel like the holidays. 
I hate scrambling for Christmas gifts at the last second, especially when I buy things online because I want to make sure everything comes in time. So that's why I've already started and almost finished buying gifts. I've put my gift idea recommendations below which are great for all different occasions, so give it a look! Putting together this post, I even found a couple of things that I want on my own wishlist.

A great gift idea that I've mentioned before is a custom phone case or laptop skin. I personally love using photos that I've taken, and you could also use your own photo or photos of the person you are gifting it to! This time I used one of my pictures I took in Soho and put my name on it.
Use the code EMMASTYLEGUIDE20 at checkout for 20% off any single custom product!



4 comments

  1. Great gift picks!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't choose one! They are all so cool and pretty

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

    Hardcore Punk Music & Clothing

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page