Today I'll be sharing how I style all-black outfits (which I wear quite often). I haven't posted any TANGOELLA in a while, but today I'm bringing two looks in one post! The first look is much more of a winter/fall outfit with a coat and booties, and the second has got and edgier vibe. 

This fur coat would normally be out of my comfort zone. But when I first wore it, I actually felt pretty good wearing it. It is a statement coat, which is why the all black look works with it. A very fun alternative to the usual black down coat that I wear during the colder months. It was perfect for my day in downtown Boston shopping.

My second look is one of my favorites because it includes a skort, and my all time favorite booties. Any chance I get to wear knee high boots, I will take. And the skort is a great way to wear them in the fall instead of just pants. Because the boots make such statement, I kept it simple with the black blouse. It's a staple that I keep in my closet because it can be worn with nearly anything and everything.
Look 1 |  Jacket: Tangoella 
Look 2 | Top: Tangoella | Skort: Tangoella | Boots: Stuart Weitzman
Today I'll be sharing how I style all-black outfits (which I wear quite often). I haven't posted any TANGOELLA in a while, but today I'm bringing two looks in one post! The first look is much more of a winter/fall outfit with a coat and booties, and the second has got and edgier vibe. 

This fur coat would normally be out of my comfort zone. But when I first wore it, I actually felt pretty good wearing it. It is a statement coat, which is why the all black look works with it. A very fun alternative to the usual black down coat that I wear during the colder months. It was perfect for my day in downtown Boston shopping.

My second look is one of my favorites because it includes a skort, and my all time favorite booties. Any chance I get to wear knee high boots, I will take. And the skort is a great way to wear them in the fall instead of just pants. Because the boots make such statement, I kept it simple with the black blouse. It's a staple that I keep in my closet because it can be worn with nearly anything and everything.
Look 1 |  Jacket: Tangoella 
Look 2 | Top: Tangoella | Skort: Tangoella | Boots: Stuart Weitzman

10 comments

  1. Love both of these looks! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Love those boots and that coat!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I'm loving BOTH these outfits so very much. The first is super chic and fierce, and the second is totally sexy. I can't wait to see some more of your holiday looks!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This second look...I'm getting ALL the heart eyes!!!

    XO from Austin,

    Sarah | The Bella Insider | @sarah_thebella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the leopard coat with the black so fabulous

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo fantástic
    www.sabrinizza.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is your fur coat!
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you styled this black with a pop of leo print!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page