Woohoo!! Happy Cyber Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and long weekend. I'm still at home, but I'll be heading back to school tomorrow. I went black friday shopping for the first time this year. I know shocker, someone that into fashion and shopping has never been. I just never liked the idea of insane crowds and sleep deprived people fighting for good deals. We went at midnight and stayed till around 3 and it was pretty busy. I haven't decided if I'd do it again. And now with cyber monday around, there's really no need to deal with all that when you can shop from the comfort of your bed.

I changed this post up a bit; a combination of regular outfit post, my cyber monday deals (including some stuff I actually got), and a little shopping guide with all the online codes below! Happy shopping(:

cyber monday


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 

J.Crew | 40% off with code HOLIDAY
Gap | 50% off everything with code CYBMON
Hollister | 50% off everything with code CYBER50
Abercrombie | 50% off!
Madewell | 25% off entire purchase!
Urban Outfitters | $15 off order of $75, $50 off $150
Nordstrom | Extra 20% off sale items
Anthropologie | 30% off everything!
ASOS | 30% off everything with code THANKFUL30

Sweater: Elie Tahari | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Booties: Franco Sarto | Purse: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Zaful


Follow
Woohoo!! Happy Cyber Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and long weekend. I'm still at home, but I'll be heading back to school tomorrow. I went black friday shopping for the first time this year. I know shocker, someone that into fashion and shopping has never been. I just never liked the idea of insane crowds and sleep deprived people fighting for good deals. We went at midnight and stayed till around 3 and it was pretty busy. I haven't decided if I'd do it again. And now with cyber monday around, there's really no need to deal with all that when you can shop from the comfort of your bed.

I changed this post up a bit; a combination of regular outfit post, my cyber monday deals (including some stuff I actually got), and a little shopping guide with all the online codes below! Happy shopping(:

cyber monday


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 

J.Crew | 40% off with code HOLIDAY
Gap | 50% off everything with code CYBMON
Hollister | 50% off everything with code CYBER50
Abercrombie | 50% off!
Madewell | 25% off entire purchase!
Urban Outfitters | $15 off order of $75, $50 off $150
Nordstrom | Extra 20% off sale items
Anthropologie | 30% off everything!
ASOS | 30% off everything with code THANKFUL30

Sweater: Elie Tahari | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Booties: Franco Sarto | Purse: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Zaful


Follow

3 comments

  1. Love the sweater you're wearing!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a problem - not only do I want every part of your outfit, but now I want all the things in your guide as well. Toooooo many cute pieces to choose from this holiday/cyber weekend!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page