Over Falls

Monday, November 21, 2016

It started with a pair of shortalls that I bought a year ago, and since then it's only escalated to a pair of full on overalls. On the search for my overalls, I was pretty picky. And because I liked my last pair so much I played it safe and got them from Blank NYC again. I've been trying to wear them as much as possible before it gets way too cold, and the perfect way to do that is with a sweater!

My lace up sweater is from Zaful, now if you've been online shopping anywhere you've seen a similar version. But it comes in handy, because you can style it with anything! My favorite is the bell sleeves on it, thats been one of my favorite trends this fall and I have a second post with another Zaful sweater soon.

On a side note, I've been packing up my stuff to go home for Thanksgiving Wednesday, and I only have one class today. I've decided to best make use of my time at home by working on a few projects for the blog, school, and other things because I'm taking a breather before finals hit hard. Can't wait to be back in Boston!

Sweater: c/o Zaful | Overalls: Blank NYC | Sneakers: Adidas | Sunglasses: c/o Zaful | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

My wishlist
Follow

8 comments:

  1. I love this look! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! The sweater, overalls, so perfect! Hope you have a great Thanks Giving x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks is adorable and chic! x

    Eve
    http://www.evelovelle.com/2016/11/4168/

    ReplyDelete

  5. TLCLatino.Net Elena Fraga & Tony Paz presentan… la historia de como bajé de peso y paso algo por "accidente" Total Life Changes en español

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER