If you didn't know, I go to Purdue, and our school colors happen to be gold and black. So when I received this windbreaker in the mail I knew that I'd be wearing it all the time! Not only do the colors look awesome, but I love the shape and structure of the jacket too. On warmer fall days, this is the perfect thing to throw over on a day to day basis. That's one of the things that I really like about the Perfect Never campaign from Reebok, is that it's active wear, but with style.

Last month, I had my first look with Reebok. And I love this outfit even more! You can check out the entire Perfect Never campaign here with lots more cute active wear (modeled by Gigi Hadid too!). Just like ever other young woman/teenage gal, I too am big on leggings. Jeans look great and put together, but not every day can be a pants-kind-day. I'm sure you've seen the mesh trend with legging come around, and Reebok has their own version. These are super cute because they have a subtle sheerness, but it's not crazy over the top with cutouts.

Jacket: Reebok | Leggings: Reebok | Sneakers:  Reebok

Follow
Thank you Reebok for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own.
If you didn't know, I go to Purdue, and our school colors happen to be gold and black. So when I received this windbreaker in the mail I knew that I'd be wearing it all the time! Not only do the colors look awesome, but I love the shape and structure of the jacket too. On warmer fall days, this is the perfect thing to throw over on a day to day basis. That's one of the things that I really like about the Perfect Never campaign from Reebok, is that it's active wear, but with style.

Last month, I had my first look with Reebok. And I love this outfit even more! You can check out the entire Perfect Never campaign here with lots more cute active wear (modeled by Gigi Hadid too!). Just like ever other young woman/teenage gal, I too am big on leggings. Jeans look great and put together, but not every day can be a pants-kind-day. I'm sure you've seen the mesh trend with legging come around, and Reebok has their own version. These are super cute because they have a subtle sheerness, but it's not crazy over the top with cutouts.

Jacket: Reebok | Leggings: Reebok | Sneakers:  Reebok

Follow
Thank you Reebok for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own.

4 comments

  1. Love your jacket! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put aside the fact our schools are rivals (I'm a student at IU 😊) and say I'm really loving the black and gold haha Amazing look!!! x
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, very beautiful casual style

    xx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leggings so much. This outfit is the perfect amount of chic and casual.

    xo, Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page