Black on black, blue on blue, the groutfit, but what about matching accents? I got this pair of James Jeans with moto style zip. I've worn them with a lot of solid tops and tees. What could go better with zippers, than more zippers from my moto leather jacket?

I got this top from H&M a month ago, and have not stop wearing it since. It's just a basic tee, but it goes with everything and not too boring compared to my plain white tees. My friends have even told me that it looks like its from the 70's and I like those vibes, so it's fitting.

My blogger friends Chandler and Demi are the girls I take pictures with at Purdue, and we've always wanted group photos, but it's so difficult because we don't have another person to take the picture! So I ended up asking a random couple, and they actually ended up turning out great!

Top: H&M | Leather Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods | Sunglasses: Quay Australia 

Follow
Black on black, blue on blue, the groutfit, but what about matching accents? I got this pair of James Jeans with moto style zip. I've worn them with a lot of solid tops and tees. What could go better with zippers, than more zippers from my moto leather jacket?

I got this top from H&M a month ago, and have not stop wearing it since. It's just a basic tee, but it goes with everything and not too boring compared to my plain white tees. My friends have even told me that it looks like its from the 70's and I like those vibes, so it's fitting.

My blogger friends Chandler and Demi are the girls I take pictures with at Purdue, and we've always wanted group photos, but it's so difficult because we don't have another person to take the picture! So I ended up asking a random couple, and they actually ended up turning out great!

Top: H&M | Leather Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods | Sunglasses: Quay Australia 

Follow

15 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning look! Everything is flawless, your personal style is really similar to mine! I love that top and jacket <3 Black on black never hurt anyone.
    Have a good week!

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!

    http://mojitosandmanolos.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH those jeans are SO GOOD. They're just the right amount of edgy without overdoing it. Love!

    xoxo Kelsey
    www.blondesandbagels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! Love those cat eye sunnies on you! Also those jeans are so cute!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely casual outfit!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! Obsessed with your Nikes!

    Xx Taylor
    http://lightscameracatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Outfits and looking very beautiful. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products
    in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look on you!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you styled the outfit with sneakers
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Look! Buy Azzure Couture's Elegant Designer Evening Dresses | Prom Dresses | Formal Dress

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page