Twenty

Monday, October 17, 2016

One year closer to being a real adult! Not that I want to be older, because I feel like being twenty is old enough. Last Tuesday, in the poor habit of online shopping I ordered this dress. Seeing it in the mail, I realize it looks a little patriotic, but when is it not a good time to show some spirit?

I had a really great birthday/birthweek. We had fall break so from Friday-Tuesday I didn't have school. And my boyfriend, Peter, has his birthday the day before mine. So we got to celebrate together and blew up 40 balloons and baked a cake at midnight right before it was my birthday. My friends took me out to sushi for dinner and I could barely move after all the rolls!

Break was relaxing fun, and a good time to step away from school. I stayed home with my friend, Amy, and a few of us went to a place called Cake Bake. I've talked about it before, but it's just about the cutest bakery shop you will ever see. And I've never had better cake either. Thinking about it now even gets my mouth watering! Between the five of us, we split three slices of red velvet, s'mores, and chocolate. I posted a couple pictures on my instagram.  But the picture doesn't even do the red velvet rose frosting justice!

Dress: Forever 21 (other favorites here, and here) | Shoes: Converse
Follow

8 comments:

  1. You seem so so happy, it makes me happy haha. Happy bday! Hope you have an amazing day :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the star theme, and happy (belated) birthday!

    Lindsey
    The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress, you look so great!
    Sounds like an amazing birthday (I strangely craved sushi after reading your paragraph, haha.) It's so cool that you and your boyfriend *kinda maybe almost* share the same birthday, haha. Happy birthday, Emma! Hope you have a lovely year ahead. xx

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always craving sushi. Thanks so much Joanne!!

      Delete
  5. Pretty black outfit :)

    Naelle from paris !
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/blogueuse-mode-comment-porter-culottes-chic/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER