I'm living up the last couple days as a teenager now, because on Wednesday I'll be turning 20 (I know that's really not old, but it feels old). Lucky me, I'm on fall break right now and don't have school until my birthday.

Couple of new things going on here: my Poverty Flats bucket bag + necklace, and my Zara bomber jacket. I've just become a student ambassador for Poverty Flats, so I can't wait to share with you guys all the goodies that they have sent me for the fall season. I got this bomber while I was in Cancun over the summer. My little sister and I actually got matching ones(: I'm a big fan of this at this time of year because it's really lightweight and I can just throw it on to layer when it's a little colder. Bomber jackets are such an easy piece to style and the olive color is great for fall.

This weekend, I had a lot of fun fall adventures leading up to my birthday. I've already posted some on my instagram, but I'll probably just do another post with all of it as a more personal post. But you can take a look at what I've been up to here. My last post as a teen, talk to you all when I'm 20!

Bomber: Zara | Shirt: Forever 21 Men | Shorts: Levi's | Bag: c/o Poverty Flats | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods | Necklace: c/o Poverty Flats | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto
Follow
I'm living up the last couple days as a teenager now, because on Wednesday I'll be turning 20 (I know that's really not old, but it feels old). Lucky me, I'm on fall break right now and don't have school until my birthday.

Couple of new things going on here: my Poverty Flats bucket bag + necklace, and my Zara bomber jacket. I've just become a student ambassador for Poverty Flats, so I can't wait to share with you guys all the goodies that they have sent me for the fall season. I got this bomber while I was in Cancun over the summer. My little sister and I actually got matching ones(: I'm a big fan of this at this time of year because it's really lightweight and I can just throw it on to layer when it's a little colder. Bomber jackets are such an easy piece to style and the olive color is great for fall.

This weekend, I had a lot of fun fall adventures leading up to my birthday. I've already posted some on my instagram, but I'll probably just do another post with all of it as a more personal post. But you can take a look at what I've been up to here. My last post as a teen, talk to you all when I'm 20!

Bomber: Zara | Shirt: Forever 21 Men | Shorts: Levi's | Bag: c/o Poverty Flats | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods | Necklace: c/o Poverty Flats | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto
Follow

13 comments

  1. Love this outfit!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for Wednesday! Can't believe you're wearing shorts in Autumn, over in England we;re in jumpers and scarves... Great outfit! Ru x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the look of that bomber! Love your outfit!

    http://www.zealofstyle.com/

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this outfit! Bomber jackets >>

    xx
    Kara // www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bombers! you look so so pretty :)
    NEW POST : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice look! Great bomber!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and chic! Love the bomber jacket

    xx
    Adelynn
    http://minneeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit!!! Happy Birthdayy!!!!

    Itunu x
    A Modern Flower Child

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday for next week! Very cool bomber
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bomber!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page