I'm excited to show you guys one of three outfits from Reebok's Perfect Never campaign that they have just launched. This month I've got a cool bra/legging ensemble. I'm all good with an all black and white outfit, but these leggings were definitely a step out of my comfort zone. The print is super abstract, and not totally sure what it is (I've gotten comments on how it looks like a map).

But can we check out this bra. I'm usually at the gym wearing a simple racerback sports bra, you know those ones that you can really find anywhere. But this cage one takes sports bras to a whole other level. I'm even planning on wearing these pieces not to the gym, because I think they're too good for just exercising in.

I've had my fair share of leggings. Heck, I practically live in leggings during the winter months. But, man are these leggings soft. They are so lightweight and stretchy, it's more comfortable than wearing tights! High-waisted leggings are really the only kind I wear now. It's so much more comfortable than having them dig into your hips or worrying about your leggings falling down. And these are also super high waisted which is nice because it also covers the tummy.

A real cool thing about the Perfect Never line is that Gigi Hadid is the spokesperson for it! I actually saw her post a bunch about it on social media before I got my hands on this, I definitely suggest looking at her pictures because she totally rocks these pieces too. 

Sports Bra: Reebok | Leggings: Reebok | Sneakers: Reebok | Vest:  Reebok
All products were gifted to me by Reebok, all opinions are my own.

I'm excited to show you guys one of three outfits from Reebok's Perfect Never campaign that they have just launched. This month I've got a cool bra/legging ensemble. I'm all good with an all black and white outfit, but these leggings were definitely a step out of my comfort zone. The print is super abstract, and not totally sure what it is (I've gotten comments on how it looks like a map).

But can we check out this bra. I'm usually at the gym wearing a simple racerback sports bra, you know those ones that you can really find anywhere. But this cage one takes sports bras to a whole other level. I'm even planning on wearing these pieces not to the gym, because I think they're too good for just exercising in.

I've had my fair share of leggings. Heck, I practically live in leggings during the winter months. But, man are these leggings soft. They are so lightweight and stretchy, it's more comfortable than wearing tights! High-waisted leggings are really the only kind I wear now. It's so much more comfortable than having them dig into your hips or worrying about your leggings falling down. And these are also super high waisted which is nice because it also covers the tummy.

A real cool thing about the Perfect Never line is that Gigi Hadid is the spokesperson for it! I actually saw her post a bunch about it on social media before I got my hands on this, I definitely suggest looking at her pictures because she totally rocks these pieces too. 

Sports Bra: Reebok | Leggings: Reebok | Sneakers: Reebok | Vest:  Reebok
All products were gifted to me by Reebok, all opinions are my own.

9 comments

  1. I love this active wear look!

    Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your active style.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You manage to keep it stylish even in workout clothes, incredible haha

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sports bra!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sporty :) nice photos :)

    Naelle from paris..!
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/xo-xo-gossip-girl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pair of running tights. Finding a quality pair of workout clothes that are not between forty and fifty dollars is very hard to come by. Then finding cheaper tights that will hold up for run and run let alone the first ten minutes is even harder.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page