Lipstick

Monday, October 3, 2016

It's October! And that means a couple things. First, it's time to start breaking out those sweaters, which I actually wore with shorts earlier this week because transition weather usually gets my body confused. Second that means it's my birthday coming up next Wednesday! Third, we have fall break starting this Thursday! The day we get back, is actually going to be my birthday. Fourth, there are so many fun fall activities now I really want to go apple picking and pumpkin carving soon before it gets too cold.

I'm prancing around in this light blue ensemble. This vest is actually from a boutique back home but I always love pairing it with light wash denim to make it look like a set. Not that I have problems with fall, because it's so beautiful with the leaves changing and sweater weather, but I love the heat and sun!! I'm trying to figure out ways to transition these silver oxfords into fall, so if you have any ideas, let me know in the comments below(:

So sad to say, but goodbye summer. 
Top: Zara | Vest: Bobbles and Lace | Shorts: Levi's | Shoes: Zara | Sunglasses: Aldo

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes caught my eye instantly! You wear them so well!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! Perfect pop with your shoes :)

    xx
    Kara // www.kay-ng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. The vest is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cool with the outfit :)

    Naelle from paris !
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/blog-mode-tenue-octobre-look-de-mi-saison-melanger-styles-et-vetements/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY OUTFIT! Obsessed with your sunnies and sneakers!

    xx
    Adelynn
    http://minneeme.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER