If you were to tell me I'd be buying a maxi dress I would've laughed at the idea, and ignored it. But that's before I knew that this dress even existed. The reason I was so against maxi dresses was because I am decently tall and thought maxi dresses look unflattering and even made me look shorter. That doesn't seem to be the case here. It could partly be because I'm biased and love black, but I like the simple cut to it with the deep v and leg slit.

What brought me to buy a maxi in the first place, was for sorority recruitment because it was one of our themes. Initially I was so opposed to the idea, but I'm actually glad that we chose black maxis because it pushed me out of my comfort zone and I ended up falling in love with this classy one! Speaking of recruitment, I have finally finished and we just had bid day yesterday.

If you follow me on instagram, then you'd know I was super pumped for bid day; covered in glitter, tutus, and circus themed everything.  And, this means we're on the third week of school and these pictures are the last from my Cancun trip (moment of silence please). My mind always wanders back to the warm cancun sun and water, wishing I could go back instead of doing economics homework.

Dress: Tobi | Sandals: Forever 21 
Follow
If you were to tell me I'd be buying a maxi dress I would've laughed at the idea, and ignored it. But that's before I knew that this dress even existed. The reason I was so against maxi dresses was because I am decently tall and thought maxi dresses look unflattering and even made me look shorter. That doesn't seem to be the case here. It could partly be because I'm biased and love black, but I like the simple cut to it with the deep v and leg slit.

What brought me to buy a maxi in the first place, was for sorority recruitment because it was one of our themes. Initially I was so opposed to the idea, but I'm actually glad that we chose black maxis because it pushed me out of my comfort zone and I ended up falling in love with this classy one! Speaking of recruitment, I have finally finished and we just had bid day yesterday.

If you follow me on instagram, then you'd know I was super pumped for bid day; covered in glitter, tutus, and circus themed everything.  And, this means we're on the third week of school and these pictures are the last from my Cancun trip (moment of silence please). My mind always wanders back to the warm cancun sun and water, wishing I could go back instead of doing economics homework.

Dress: Tobi | Sandals: Forever 21 
Follow

8 comments

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page