I still have plenty of Cancun pictures, don't think I forgot! The last full day we had at Cancun, we booked a trip to Isles Mujeres, the island is about a 45 minute boat ride away. Our boat was this cute little raft with only a dozen people including my family. We got to sit along the boat's edge overlooking the water. The water was INSANE. It was so clear you could see the sand on the bottom, and it was this remarkable aqua color. 

I like being out in the heat, so I was happy being in the sun all day. Our first stop was to go snorkeling. It was hard to adjust to the flippers! We got to see all crazy animals; rainbow fish, squid, eel, and tons of little fish. The second stop was when we arrived on the north side of the island. We hopped off to hold a shark, toothless, but nonetheless still a shark, and get lunch. We got back on the boat for a short ride to the other side of the island, where we got an hour of free time to roam around.

It was just so hot, it was nearly unbearable to walk around. We stopped for fresh ice pops, then went back to the shore to get in the water. Once our island time was over, we got back on the raft to head home. One of my favorite parts was towards the end when they let us jump off the boat and swim around for a little in the clear water. Unbelievable. 

Being in school, I'm reminiscing on our Cancun trip, I miss the hot sun beating down on my skin and spending free time in the pool! Definitely one of my favorite days along with the day we went to Chichen Itza on the trip.
We were pretty pumped to see the rainbow fish
Took some courage for me to do this, but I just thought why not?
Mandatory snap when your drink matches your swimsuit
We were actually dripping with sweat (maybe you can embarrassingly tell from this photo), mango pop to the rescue

I still have plenty of Cancun pictures, don't think I forgot! The last full day we had at Cancun, we booked a trip to Isles Mujeres, the island is about a 45 minute boat ride away. Our boat was this cute little raft with only a dozen people including my family. We got to sit along the boat's edge overlooking the water. The water was INSANE. It was so clear you could see the sand on the bottom, and it was this remarkable aqua color. 

I like being out in the heat, so I was happy being in the sun all day. Our first stop was to go snorkeling. It was hard to adjust to the flippers! We got to see all crazy animals; rainbow fish, squid, eel, and tons of little fish. The second stop was when we arrived on the north side of the island. We hopped off to hold a shark, toothless, but nonetheless still a shark, and get lunch. We got back on the boat for a short ride to the other side of the island, where we got an hour of free time to roam around.

It was just so hot, it was nearly unbearable to walk around. We stopped for fresh ice pops, then went back to the shore to get in the water. Once our island time was over, we got back on the raft to head home. One of my favorite parts was towards the end when they let us jump off the boat and swim around for a little in the clear water. Unbelievable. 

Being in school, I'm reminiscing on our Cancun trip, I miss the hot sun beating down on my skin and spending free time in the pool! Definitely one of my favorite days along with the day we went to Chichen Itza on the trip.
We were pretty pumped to see the rainbow fish
Took some courage for me to do this, but I just thought why not?
Mandatory snap when your drink matches your swimsuit
We were actually dripping with sweat (maybe you can embarrassingly tell from this photo), mango pop to the rescue

4 comments

  1. It all looks like you had such a fantastic time!!! the pictures and cancun look amazing!!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! Love the pictures!

    http://www.zealofstyle.com/

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fantastic pictures!

    http://www.l-ace.com/
    Inês
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page