Bow Tie

Monday, September 26, 2016

Since the last time I've posted, something has kind of changed; it's officially fall. Which is a little hard for me to believe when it's been mid-eighties for the past few weeks. I've actually been holding off this post since the very beginning of summer, because I wanted to post them as a transition outfit, so here it is!

I haven't been to SoHo since my internship last year, so getting to be back in SoHo almost felt like home in a way. I am obsessed with all of it from the people, to the beautiful architecture of the buildings, SoHo is probably my favorite place in Manhattan. I went with my mom and she had to meet up with people for a few hours, so I got to explore on my own.

New York is really fun to roam around with friends, but it's also a really great place to explore on your own! I finally got to check out Happy Bones which I've been wanting to go forever, but actually just ended up stumbling upon (mostly because I didn't really know where I was). But I'm so glad that I found it because it's one of my favorite coffee shops I've been to because it's so minimal and white on the inside. I also checked out Broadway, which is where the office I worked at was. Looking back at the photos, I really want to go back to New York, and definitely spend more time in SoHo.
Blouse: Alice + Olivia | Shorts: Levi's | Oxfords: Zara | Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow

10 comments:

  1. Love this casual style

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute I love the shoes!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! Love those shoes!!
    http://fashiondiariesbyk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! the blouse is beautiful,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo


    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with those shoes. Such a perfect outfit!

    Xo,
    Elise
    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great outfit! Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER