Rolled Up

Friday, August 19, 2016

It's been a little hectic these past few days; I came back from Mexico, had one day to pack for school, go to school, move in. Sorry for the delay on posting! And I'm just now getting settled into the swing of things back at school.

A few weeks ago, I showed you guys how I styled my Woolly. But today I'm wearing their grey Roll-Up tee. It is so comfy and I've already worn it multiple times since I've gotten it. Today I'm trying out the bandana trend, and I can't quite decide if I feel like a flight stewardess or not, but it's a fun look!

I just moved into my sorority house, and I know Woolly Threads has some really great greek apparel! I'll be starting classes Monday ,which I'm a little nervous  about even though I'm a Junior (I seriously can't believe I'm so old. help).

Shirt: Woolly Threads | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: Converse | Bandana: Urban Outfitters | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Watch: "Runway" Michael Kors


Follow

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously in love with this oufit!!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bandana to ad something to the outfit! Super cute!
    xo, Kelsey
    nyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girl! casual look on point! :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool look ��

    Hugs<3
    http://camillaesi.se

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER