Cancún

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hola from Mexico!! If you only follow me on the blog, I have been all over the place that I actually might have accidentally totally forgotten to mention I was going to Mexico! My mom booked our family a last minute trip to Cancun. But if you do follow me on instagram (@emmahonohan), then you'd already know by the daily photos(:

We arrived on Saturday evening and after a long travel from the airport, we made it to our resort in the Zona Hotelera, which is a long strip of hotels on hotels in Cancun. Which is where all these waterfront pictures were taken. Views, amiright?!?!

Right by the breathtaking view there's a pool that we spend the majority of our day in. On our first full day in Cancun, we traveled to the Riviera Maya Resort. Words can't even begin to explain just how big that pool was. It was really something, there were three tiers composed of three pools connected by mini waterfalls. I didn't really have my camera that day, so there wasn't much I was able to take photos of. But the resort was in the middle of the jungle! We got to see iguanas, and alligators, and many many plants.  

There is limited amounts of wifi, and obviously I can't be on the computer all the time here! But I will be posting plenty more of my trip here and my instagram. Our flight back home is Thursday night, and I'll actually be flying back to school the next day so I'll be very busy with all of that over the next few days(:

Every night the sunset is so beautiful! 
Probably the only time in my life I will be this close to a cat! There's a few stray cats by the hotel (I'm not a fan)
This is about 1/16 of the pool at the resort, it is seriously huge.

9 comments:

  1. Cancun looks beautiful! Have fun, darling x
    Jill
    Jill D Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Enjoy! XX
    Hannah
    http://www.notmycircusblog.com/frayed-denim-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a blast! Amd oh my is that pool huge! Also, love you simple and effortless your outfit is!
    XO, kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast! Amd oh my is that pool huge! Also, love you simple and effortless your outfit is!
    XO, kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mexico is one of the countries that has stolen my heart!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're having a great time with your family in Cancun! Last year I went to Cabo and was planning this year to travel to cancun!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER