Back to School

Thursday, August 25, 2016

This post is sponsored by Vocalpoint and Dick's Sporting Goods. All opinions are my own.

Hey all! Hope you are having a super fantastic week. I had my first day of classes Monday, and I'm still in serious denial of being an upper class man.  I'd honestly prefer to be a freshmen again! Since I've almost finished my first week back at school, I'm sharing the perfect back to school look that I've created with DICK’s Sporting Goods®.

Athleisure is majorly popular, and I am totally ok with this trend because it is so comfy! Being in college, there are a plenty of days where I just want to roll out of bed and straight into the classroom. From time to time, I'll wear hoodies and leggings. But I am really digging this funnel hoodie from Dick's because its both comfy but has a bit of style. And if you follow me on insta, you'd know I just bought a new pair of grey kicks. I went a little shoe crazy and decided to get new white sneakers also.

There's a fun surprise for all of you guys at the bottom of this post! Dick's will be giving away five $50 gift cards, check out the rules below to enter!

Sweatshirt: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods | Sneakers: c/o Dick's Sporting Goods 

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm an upper class man too. It's crazy! Great outfit btw! x
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this casual outfit! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit..very simple, casual, comfortable and elegant!
    Nice blog btw

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this casual look. Definitely perfect for school :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just buy everything that looks good

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER