Maybe you guessed what kind of day it is, but if not, it's a Woolly kind of day! Back at school, if you say Woolly Threads to any sorority girl (myself included), they would know what you're talking about. They are these oversized comfy sweaters with a simple mock neck, a lot of girls I know have the greek version with their letters on it, but today I'm wearing the original woolly and the solid navy one.

Even though it's summer, Boston has some pretty funky weather where it can be cold enough for pants. On those days, is when it actually is a woolly day. During the summer, I paired mine with denim cutoffs and my converse for a casual look. And because the Woolly is super easy to throw on, I actually wore the same outfit with the different sweaters.

I'm actually going to give myself (a little) pat on the back, because I've been so good about keeping up with my blog and posting on schedule! I'd also like to take time to thank you guys for reading along, staying up to date with me, and giving such great feedback and comments. It means the world to me! Along with my blog, I've been posting regularly to my instagram too if you wanna give that a look. Have a great weekend, go outside, visit the beach!!
Sweater : c/o Woolly Threads The Original Woolly and Navy Woolly | Shorts: Levi's (cut by me!) | Shoes: Converse | Sunglasses: Quay Australia "Invader" "My Girl"

Follow
Thank you to Woolly Threads for partnering in this post
Maybe you guessed what kind of day it is, but if not, it's a Woolly kind of day! Back at school, if you say Woolly Threads to any sorority girl (myself included), they would know what you're talking about. They are these oversized comfy sweaters with a simple mock neck, a lot of girls I know have the greek version with their letters on it, but today I'm wearing the original woolly and the solid navy one.

Even though it's summer, Boston has some pretty funky weather where it can be cold enough for pants. On those days, is when it actually is a woolly day. During the summer, I paired mine with denim cutoffs and my converse for a casual look. And because the Woolly is super easy to throw on, I actually wore the same outfit with the different sweaters.

I'm actually going to give myself (a little) pat on the back, because I've been so good about keeping up with my blog and posting on schedule! I'd also like to take time to thank you guys for reading along, staying up to date with me, and giving such great feedback and comments. It means the world to me! Along with my blog, I've been posting regularly to my instagram too if you wanna give that a look. Have a great weekend, go outside, visit the beach!!
Sweater : c/o Woolly Threads The Original Woolly and Navy Woolly | Shorts: Levi's (cut by me!) | Shoes: Converse | Sunglasses: Quay Australia "Invader" "My Girl"

Follow
Thank you to Woolly Threads for partnering in this post

10 comments

  1. Love both sweaters! The navy one looks very nice on you.

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Especially love the one with the navy woolly!
    Jill
    Jill D Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This style is my favorite #casualforever lol
    I love the way you mixed these sweaters and shorts, really cute!

    -xx, Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is so cute. A comfy jumper is great for when it gets colder on a summer day
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, I will definitely visit this blog again!
    Love
    joanalicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these shots, so perfectly casual.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater, so cozy xx

    http://www.martapozzan.com/2016/07/angela/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these casual outfits. You look so cute. :)

    LifeOfArdor.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page