This past weekend my boyfriend, Peter, visited me in Boston for the weekend! I was so excited to see him and he's never been here before, so I packed the two and a half day trip with super touristy attractions and visit the prettiest sights to make sure he'd like it. If you're planning on visiting Boston, I'd definitely check out some of the things we did!

We first went to Harvard Square and checked out the Hahvad Yahd because I'd never actually been and didn't feel like a true Bostonian until that moment. I really wanted to show him Beacon hill as well as Charles St. The apartments there are so beautiful and it's a peaceful part of the city. Boston Commons and the Garden are a must. I've lived here my whole entire life and I never get bored of the garden. We decided to take a ride on the swan boat, and it was so much fun because you get to see every angle of the garden from the boat. His favorite part was Quincy market because of all the people and street performers, make a stop here (tourists and children love it!). And one of my favorites was the Boston Public Library, because there is a gorgeous courtyard in the center that we sat at for hours.

Mid-July you would think that it was boiling, and it is now, but because the weather is just so scatter brained it didn't get about 70 the entire weekend! So a long sleeve dress was great, I also wore a jacket and dress under as another look. I love the simple florals against the black and it reminds me of  a Dolce & Gabbana style.

Dress: TANGOELLA (similar here) | Sandals: Forever 21 | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow
This past weekend my boyfriend, Peter, visited me in Boston for the weekend! I was so excited to see him and he's never been here before, so I packed the two and a half day trip with super touristy attractions and visit the prettiest sights to make sure he'd like it. If you're planning on visiting Boston, I'd definitely check out some of the things we did!

We first went to Harvard Square and checked out the Hahvad Yahd because I'd never actually been and didn't feel like a true Bostonian until that moment. I really wanted to show him Beacon hill as well as Charles St. The apartments there are so beautiful and it's a peaceful part of the city. Boston Commons and the Garden are a must. I've lived here my whole entire life and I never get bored of the garden. We decided to take a ride on the swan boat, and it was so much fun because you get to see every angle of the garden from the boat. His favorite part was Quincy market because of all the people and street performers, make a stop here (tourists and children love it!). And one of my favorites was the Boston Public Library, because there is a gorgeous courtyard in the center that we sat at for hours.

Mid-July you would think that it was boiling, and it is now, but because the weather is just so scatter brained it didn't get about 70 the entire weekend! So a long sleeve dress was great, I also wore a jacket and dress under as another look. I love the simple florals against the black and it reminds me of  a Dolce & Gabbana style.

Dress: TANGOELLA (similar here) | Sandals: Forever 21 | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow

12 comments

  1. Loving this outfit!
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous, love the print on it! Beautiful outfit!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty dress!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in this outfit! :) ♥

    www.sinnamona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow cute outfit! Boston looks so picturesque :)
    Hannah - thestylishrunner.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so cute! Sometimes it's fun to see your city the way tourists do!

    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute outfit! i love those sandals!

    ohsheslovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is super cute!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dress!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page