Happy Sixth? Hope you all had a great long weekend to celebrate America's birthday! I was lucky enough to have a fever over the long weekend, and had to stay in bed for 3/4 days. Not including Saturday where I had to lay down all day because I was too weak to even sit up... but we're past that now! And I did get the time to watch fireworks and BBQ, 

There's a dog on my shirt

If you know me, follow me on Pinterest, or look at my Instagram feed, then you'd see I have an obsession with french bulldogs and Boston terriers. You might have the slightest idea of how excited I was to see a beaded boston terrier shirt. Hello, was this made for me? Made for me and this skirt

If you are also a french bulldog fan, or frenchie as I like to say, then you understand where I'm coming from. I have a guilty pleasure of pinning and following accounts devoted to french bulldogs, but if you've seen them then you would totally understand. Maybe I'll have my own some day in my New York apartment someday(:

Top: French Connection (zebra version!) | Skirt: Miss Love (similar) | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Bag: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow
Happy Sixth? Hope you all had a great long weekend to celebrate America's birthday! I was lucky enough to have a fever over the long weekend, and had to stay in bed for 3/4 days. Not including Saturday where I had to lay down all day because I was too weak to even sit up... but we're past that now! And I did get the time to watch fireworks and BBQ, 

There's a dog on my shirt

If you know me, follow me on Pinterest, or look at my Instagram feed, then you'd see I have an obsession with french bulldogs and Boston terriers. You might have the slightest idea of how excited I was to see a beaded boston terrier shirt. Hello, was this made for me? Made for me and this skirt

If you are also a french bulldog fan, or frenchie as I like to say, then you understand where I'm coming from. I have a guilty pleasure of pinning and following accounts devoted to french bulldogs, but if you've seen them then you would totally understand. Maybe I'll have my own some day in my New York apartment someday(:

Top: French Connection (zebra version!) | Skirt: Miss Love (similar) | Sandals: Sam Edelman | Bag: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow

16 comments

  1. That's an awesome look!
    And I love your blog! New follower on bloglovin x
    Jill
    Jill D Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple but fabulous look!
    Beataba.blogspot.com
    I would love to keep in touch with you and your posts, want to follow each other on Bloglovin or GFC? Tell me if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!! And your hair is beautiful!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! I have the same obsession which means one thing - I totally need this top too

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tee is so cute! Love the way you styled it! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this T-shirt!
    Kisses,
    Jill
    Jill D Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is so cute!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is so cute... lovely top also with the bag.
    Shop Ladies Handbags Online UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and beautiful!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! I love your style so much!

    Essence - www.thecollegebostonian.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is just super cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/2016/07/black-gray.html
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! Nice style!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page