Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Monday, July 25, 2016

I'm no newbie to Nordstrom, or to sale shopping. If theres a good deal, I'll be there! And twice a year I am not disappointed by the Nordstrom sale. I wanted to share a few (oops, maybe I went overboard there's actually quite a bit) of my picks. I combed through tons of those pages to hand pick the best styles for you all!

I've split my picks into categories to make it just a little cleaner. And if this isn't enough for you, there is plenty more for you to check out on the Nordstrom website! And I made sure to add some pre-fall items, because it's never too early to start buying sweaters and knits.












9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!

    www.falifo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ready for fall!! There are so many amazing things in the sale!

    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank flamingo floaty is everything!! thanks for sharing your favorite picks! i love a good sale ;)

    oh, she’s lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great picks from the N Sale! Seriously, my fave store ever :) Thanks for sharing!

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, thank you for sharing! :)

    Lots of love,
    Ana
    www.anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!
    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER