Hello from home! I made it back to Boston a few days ago, and I'm a little sad about not getting more time in Cali. So we arrived late on Saturday and couldn't do much, and during the week we had to work, soooo Sunday was really the only time we got to explore. We visited the Palos Verdes area and Terranea Resort, AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATHE AWAY.

I totally forgot how different the West coast is from the East coast until we took the half hour drive there. There are flowers on the highway. The highway. Not to mention that they are everywhere else. And if there are no flowers, you better believe there will be a cactus or aloe plant within view. Something about Palos Verdes is just so scenic and picturesque that I can not even use words to describe it. We walked along this path through the resort, and you could just see the mountain with all these beautiful homes on it against the water, seriously took my breathe away.

Even inside the resort is amazing. We went out to lunch at Nelson's, where I had this awesome burger that was so big I couldn't even finish. Then we walked around, where I took a picture of nearly everything in sight. My favorite part was definitely the patio. It had this Mediterranean vibe, everything was yellow and blue, and had these beautiful tiles. And of course overlooking the patio was this great view of the ocean. I wore the abstract black and white print from Tangoella, which always reminds me of brunch because of the fun print and cotton material. We also had time to shoot some photos in this dress for the site, and for an exciting new dress coming! 

I would seriously just like to retire and move there now please.

New dress coming soon!
I think this might be what heaven looks like...
My favorite brunch dress. Anytime is coffee time.
A little pup came up behind me and tried to say hello, pure happiness.
Dress: Tangoella | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Quay Australia

Follow
Hello from home! I made it back to Boston a few days ago, and I'm a little sad about not getting more time in Cali. So we arrived late on Saturday and couldn't do much, and during the week we had to work, soooo Sunday was really the only time we got to explore. We visited the Palos Verdes area and Terranea Resort, AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATHE AWAY.

I totally forgot how different the West coast is from the East coast until we took the half hour drive there. There are flowers on the highway. The highway. Not to mention that they are everywhere else. And if there are no flowers, you better believe there will be a cactus or aloe plant within view. Something about Palos Verdes is just so scenic and picturesque that I can not even use words to describe it. We walked along this path through the resort, and you could just see the mountain with all these beautiful homes on it against the water, seriously took my breathe away.

Even inside the resort is amazing. We went out to lunch at Nelson's, where I had this awesome burger that was so big I couldn't even finish. Then we walked around, where I took a picture of nearly everything in sight. My favorite part was definitely the patio. It had this Mediterranean vibe, everything was yellow and blue, and had these beautiful tiles. And of course overlooking the patio was this great view of the ocean. I wore the abstract black and white print from Tangoella, which always reminds me of brunch because of the fun print and cotton material. We also had time to shoot some photos in this dress for the site, and for an exciting new dress coming! 

I would seriously just like to retire and move there now please.

New dress coming soon!
I think this might be what heaven looks like...
My favorite brunch dress. Anytime is coffee time.
A little pup came up behind me and tried to say hello, pure happiness.
Dress: Tangoella | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Quay Australia

Follow

23 comments

  1. So pretty! :) x
    Helena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
    http://ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this location and your style is very perfect. Amazing look! :)
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing there! Love the print on that dress, so gorgeous!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so pretty!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, you look so pretty!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love black and white! xo from nyc - http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! Hope you have a fabulous week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress! You look amazing!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look dear.. what a relaxing place to be...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  10. it really is so beautiful out there! The dresses look so cute!

    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the back of that dress!
    xx,
    Shelby // thegolddime.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dresses you were look so lovely! The print on the first one is so cute!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. That printed dress is so fun! I love California so much too, I miss it! Looks like you had a great time!

    http://www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice dress!
    xo
    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a wonderful outfit

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pop of red lip!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is super cute!

    www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the pattern on that dress and the dress looks fab on you :) The resort looks like it was situated in a picturesque setting, it looks very relaxing. Lucky you!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute dress!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos! That dress is stunning! xx

    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page