Coming to you with a quick post because I am currently flying on a red eye from California to Boston. In other words, I will be trying my hardest to catch at least a wink of sleep 35,000 feet up in the air somewhere. Traveling from one side of the country to the other. And of course after landing, I will most definitely crash on my bed at home that I've been missing for the past four nights.

Right before my mom and I left for California, I went out to the North End with my family for dinner.  It was super muggy out, and I had just come back from working out. I came back so late that I only had 10 minutes to get out of my gym clothes, shower, and change. Looking in my closet, I threw on one of the first things I could find which happened to be this dress. I haven't worn this dress in a little over year but last time I did, I styled it a little bit differently. Similar to my trip from one side to he other, this dress is covered in stripes from side to side.

For dinner, we ate at Al Dante. A cute little italian place known for having great pasta. Naturally I ordered the Quattro Fromaggio, which is just spaghetti with four different types of cheese (um, yes please!). Since it's only a tiny spot, we had to wait for a table. Anna and I decided to go on a little photoshoot venture and found a little alley with bikes and a painted window. I thought this would be the perfect photo opportunity, and sat on random bikes. To say the least, the pictures didn't come out that great but at least we got some candids of me falling!

Dress: c/o Choies | Bag: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"
Follow
Coming to you with a quick post because I am currently flying on a red eye from California to Boston. In other words, I will be trying my hardest to catch at least a wink of sleep 35,000 feet up in the air somewhere. Traveling from one side of the country to the other. And of course after landing, I will most definitely crash on my bed at home that I've been missing for the past four nights.

Right before my mom and I left for California, I went out to the North End with my family for dinner.  It was super muggy out, and I had just come back from working out. I came back so late that I only had 10 minutes to get out of my gym clothes, shower, and change. Looking in my closet, I threw on one of the first things I could find which happened to be this dress. I haven't worn this dress in a little over year but last time I did, I styled it a little bit differently. Similar to my trip from one side to he other, this dress is covered in stripes from side to side.

For dinner, we ate at Al Dante. A cute little italian place known for having great pasta. Naturally I ordered the Quattro Fromaggio, which is just spaghetti with four different types of cheese (um, yes please!). Since it's only a tiny spot, we had to wait for a table. Anna and I decided to go on a little photoshoot venture and found a little alley with bikes and a painted window. I thought this would be the perfect photo opportunity, and sat on random bikes. To say the least, the pictures didn't come out that great but at least we got some candids of me falling!

Dress: c/o Choies | Bag: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"
Follow

19 comments

  1. I love this dress and you are just so pretty! :) x
    Helena - Swedish girl in Tokyo
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress! I love the double stripes

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the stripes -- you look so pretty!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this outfit!! the opposition in colors is just great!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! The food looks AMAZING <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! Love the stripes! xx
    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with stripes! You rocked it <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2016/06/sparkle.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress and blog.x http://style-krush.blogspot.is

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, your outfit is just everything I like:) Amazing!

    http://redjeenah.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black and white stripes!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute dress, stripes are always a good idea!!

    www.kendrascruggs.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this dress is so cute :* and whole post 2 !
    www.angelasmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even though I am not so into dresses I really like this one - it is totally my style and I would def. wear it with some sneakers! :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit, really cute city look. Stripes are always a fav

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page