Reporting to you from California! I made a short announcement on instagram about my trip to California. It was a last minute plan, but my mom and I flew out from Boston on Saturday afternoon and we had all of Sunday to experience some of LA and Palos Verdes. 

I can not begin to even express how beautiful it is here! This is only the second time I've been on the West Coast, and I forgot about how beautiful it was since three years ago. Not to worry at all because I will have plenty of photos from this trip up because I always have my camera/phone out to take pictures! And don't miss anything, because I'll have first looks on my instagram too!

Here's an outfit fit for the city. I love clothes inspired by menswear, so these oxfords and tuxedo vest fall right under that category. And can we all please just take a second to check out these shoes?? I mentioned how cool they were in my last post and on insta, but now you know really just how cool they are. They're a little different, maybe a lot. But I think they make the outfit! I've actually been wanting a pair of metallic oxfords for an entire year, but really wasn't sure if I should pull the strings. And I realized if I've been thinking about it for a year, then of course I should do it! I love oxfords the new oxfords!

Tee: All Saints | Vest: Zara | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow
Reporting to you from California! I made a short announcement on instagram about my trip to California. It was a last minute plan, but my mom and I flew out from Boston on Saturday afternoon and we had all of Sunday to experience some of LA and Palos Verdes. 

I can not begin to even express how beautiful it is here! This is only the second time I've been on the West Coast, and I forgot about how beautiful it was since three years ago. Not to worry at all because I will have plenty of photos from this trip up because I always have my camera/phone out to take pictures! And don't miss anything, because I'll have first looks on my instagram too!

Here's an outfit fit for the city. I love clothes inspired by menswear, so these oxfords and tuxedo vest fall right under that category. And can we all please just take a second to check out these shoes?? I mentioned how cool they were in my last post and on insta, but now you know really just how cool they are. They're a little different, maybe a lot. But I think they make the outfit! I've actually been wanting a pair of metallic oxfords for an entire year, but really wasn't sure if I should pull the strings. And I realized if I've been thinking about it for a year, then of course I should do it! I love oxfords the new oxfords!

Tee: All Saints | Vest: Zara | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow

16 comments

  1. those shoes are soooo great!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes!!! I am obsessed!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great oxfords that can be paired so many different ways.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love it!!!

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shoes!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your shoes, they're just so gorgeous!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are gorgeous! Have fun in California :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your shoes, girl !!

    http://benemgn.com
    http://benemgn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit!
    these go well together!
    xo
    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Those shoes!!! And if this post title is in reference to Vampire Weekend... I'm totally diggin' it!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look just absolutely amazing!! I am sooo in love with that casual look! The shoes are the perfect addition to that all in black outfit! <3
    XO
    Elena
    ____________________________________
    http://saintjeans.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look, very givenchy!

    xo from nyc - http://the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page