If you don't follow me on instagram. you may have missed the excessive amount of pictures I took while I was in California earlier this month. My mom and I traveled for a few days in LA, and I thought it'd be a great time to do a roundup of photos (mainly taken from my instagram) since it's already the end of June!

All packed and ready to head on over to LAX with TANGOELLA! Our luggage weighed in at 49.5 pounds at the airport, talk about close calls!

We spent our first day visiting the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, and I actually did a whole post on it here. At this resort I managed to fall in love with the tiles on the balcony, but can you blame me?!!?

I love cacti. I have a cacti of my own, Bruce, but he's not even close to being this tall. Maybe someday...

We stayed at the Mayfair hotel in DTLA, it was pretty close to the convention center, and the whole room was black and white! It fit right in with my aesthetic.

Taken right outside of the California Market Center where the trade show was hosted, it was beautiful out! Wearing my TANGOELLA ruffle top.

Probably my favorite part of California is how much foliage is everywhere. Seriously, there's always some type of cacti, succulent, flower, or something within sight. And they're not just any plant, they have this exotic colorful look to it. I love it!

We walked by FIDM campus to take a few photos, and wow! I can't believe it was a school, the campus was beautiful and there were flowers and beacons everywhere. Purdue really needs to step up their game!

It wouldn't be California without the palms..

I've seen these iconic wings all over instagram, and we ended up driving by it every morning. I added it to one of the things we must do before we leave. Mom made fun of me for wanting a pictures like this, but ended up taking one herself and realizing how cool it looked.

Our last stop before heading back to LAX. Happy hour at 1810 Argentenian restaurant, this includes parmesan and garlic fries. I was so full after this, happy hour turned into dinner!

Cali was short, but full of surprises! Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time and visit again soon. If you are in Downtown LA I would definitely recommend checking out 1810 (that's where the wing wall is). And if you are near Palos Verdes, it is most definitely worth the drive because even the drive is pretty! 

Follow
If you don't follow me on instagram. you may have missed the excessive amount of pictures I took while I was in California earlier this month. My mom and I traveled for a few days in LA, and I thought it'd be a great time to do a roundup of photos (mainly taken from my instagram) since it's already the end of June!

All packed and ready to head on over to LAX with TANGOELLA! Our luggage weighed in at 49.5 pounds at the airport, talk about close calls!

We spent our first day visiting the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, and I actually did a whole post on it here. At this resort I managed to fall in love with the tiles on the balcony, but can you blame me?!!?

I love cacti. I have a cacti of my own, Bruce, but he's not even close to being this tall. Maybe someday...

We stayed at the Mayfair hotel in DTLA, it was pretty close to the convention center, and the whole room was black and white! It fit right in with my aesthetic.

Taken right outside of the California Market Center where the trade show was hosted, it was beautiful out! Wearing my TANGOELLA ruffle top.

Probably my favorite part of California is how much foliage is everywhere. Seriously, there's always some type of cacti, succulent, flower, or something within sight. And they're not just any plant, they have this exotic colorful look to it. I love it!

We walked by FIDM campus to take a few photos, and wow! I can't believe it was a school, the campus was beautiful and there were flowers and beacons everywhere. Purdue really needs to step up their game!

It wouldn't be California without the palms..

I've seen these iconic wings all over instagram, and we ended up driving by it every morning. I added it to one of the things we must do before we leave. Mom made fun of me for wanting a pictures like this, but ended up taking one herself and realizing how cool it looked.

Our last stop before heading back to LAX. Happy hour at 1810 Argentenian restaurant, this includes parmesan and garlic fries. I was so full after this, happy hour turned into dinner!

Cali was short, but full of surprises! Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time and visit again soon. If you are in Downtown LA I would definitely recommend checking out 1810 (that's where the wing wall is). And if you are near Palos Verdes, it is most definitely worth the drive because even the drive is pretty! 

Follow

18 comments

  1. Wish I could go there one day....it looks amazing <3

    just-question.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit → PANAMA ASTI


    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Great looks - and I love these photos!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! It looks like a great trip! And I'm seriously obsessed with those tiles!! So cute!

    xo bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like it was an amazing trip! Love the cute in transit photo and that adorable pink top!

    www.tailoredandtrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pics!! I'm happy you enjoyed your trip :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style diary! Love the photos!
    xox
    @thenyblonde

    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 1810! So good! These pictures are amazing. I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip! You look gorgeous, love! If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like such an amazing time! I love LA and I have been thinking I should visit again soon!
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute photos! love the summer vibes!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so adorable!! Hope you had a good time in LA :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm heading dow to L.A and San Diego this weekend! Loving all your outfits!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad you enjoyed LA! It's Seriously my favorite city and I'm so blessed to call it home! great post :)

    xx theclosetchronicle.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page