Sometimes, wearing pants can be a struggle. I learned the magic of jeggings a few years ago and life has never been the same for me. Ever since winter, I've been wanting a pair of grey jeans, and when it's actually summer I finally got my hands on a pair. My oh my was I impressed with the comfort of these jeggings from James Jeans

I'm a pretty active girl, and in this sense I'm talking about how I am always moving around because I can't sit for more than three seconds at a time. This also means I like to jump, run, skip, and cartwheel randomly throughout the day and I need a pair of jeans that can keep up with me! And these High Class Skinny Leggings do just that! I've already worn these several times and always think the grey looks so great with blush or light colors. Especially because the ruffles on this top tend to fall a little short, it's perfect that my pants are high-rise (which also comes in hand with short tops for summer).

I'm working at Anthropologie this summer, and we have a no shorts rule, So I will be getting a lot of use out of these jeans! And after long shifts up to eight hours, I need pants that feel comfortable and aren't riding up or sagging anywhere. Feel free to kick around and cartwheel all you want and be able to wear jeans doing it!

P.S. HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! I am so pumped for warm weather and pink lemonade!

Top: Old (similar here) | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Heels: Nine West | Bag: Emilio Pucci | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow
Sometimes, wearing pants can be a struggle. I learned the magic of jeggings a few years ago and life has never been the same for me. Ever since winter, I've been wanting a pair of grey jeans, and when it's actually summer I finally got my hands on a pair. My oh my was I impressed with the comfort of these jeggings from James Jeans

I'm a pretty active girl, and in this sense I'm talking about how I am always moving around because I can't sit for more than three seconds at a time. This also means I like to jump, run, skip, and cartwheel randomly throughout the day and I need a pair of jeans that can keep up with me! And these High Class Skinny Leggings do just that! I've already worn these several times and always think the grey looks so great with blush or light colors. Especially because the ruffles on this top tend to fall a little short, it's perfect that my pants are high-rise (which also comes in hand with short tops for summer).

I'm working at Anthropologie this summer, and we have a no shorts rule, So I will be getting a lot of use out of these jeans! And after long shifts up to eight hours, I need pants that feel comfortable and aren't riding up or sagging anywhere. Feel free to kick around and cartwheel all you want and be able to wear jeans doing it!

P.S. HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! I am so pumped for warm weather and pink lemonade!

Top: Old (similar here) | Jeans: c/o James Jeans | Heels: Nine West | Bag: Emilio Pucci | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"

Follow

19 comments

  1. That ruffle shirt and bag is super cute!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, effortlessly beautiful.........good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! You look so pretty xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is so pretty!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is so pretty! Love this whole outfit! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is so pretty! Love this whole outfit! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this ruffled top on you xx

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2016/06/summer-attire-m-missoni/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Plus those cat eye sunglasses are to die for! Your blog is really great, glad I found it :)
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink is my favorite color so i'm in love with this lovely top
    I love your blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this pretty peplum top, perfect pairing with denim!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely look !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the details in the top! So pretty.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute look! Love it.
    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely look! Soo effortless and chic!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page