Summer is finally in full swing; beach days, sun rays, an ice cream diet, and fourth of July is next week! The fourth might be one of my favorite holidays, because everyone goes all out in patriotic gear, everything is decked out in red, white or , blue. Not to mention all the fireworks constantly happening!

Of those amazing summer things, I've already knocked each off the list besides the fourth! Monday, the fam and I packed into the car with just a few towels and hit the road to the beach because it was 85 and sunny. No complaints from me! Minus the minor sunburns of course..

So here's a fun fourth of July look I put together! I got this stripe top on sale at H&M last year in August, not thinking how perfect it would be for now until my sister pointed it out. But if you know me at all, then you are fully aware of how much I like my Blank NYC overalls. Seriously, I think I just need to invest in another pair of overalls so people don't think I'm crazy, oh well.

Top: H&M (white version) | Overalls: Blank NYC | Shoes: Converse | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Thrifted (similar here)

Summer is finally in full swing; beach days, sun rays, an ice cream diet, and fourth of July is next week! The fourth might be one of my favorite holidays, because everyone goes all out in patriotic gear, everything is decked out in red, white or , blue. Not to mention all the fireworks constantly happening!

Of those amazing summer things, I've already knocked each off the list besides the fourth! Monday, the fam and I packed into the car with just a few towels and hit the road to the beach because it was 85 and sunny. No complaints from me! Minus the minor sunburns of course..

So here's a fun fourth of July look I put together! I got this stripe top on sale at H&M last year in August, not thinking how perfect it would be for now until my sister pointed it out. But if you know me at all, then you are fully aware of how much I like my Blank NYC overalls. Seriously, I think I just need to invest in another pair of overalls so people don't think I'm crazy, oh well.

Top: H&M (white version) | Overalls: Blank NYC | Shoes: Converse | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Sunglasses: Thrifted (similar here)

14 comments

  1. Nice outfit, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love overalls too. It's getting to be a problem. ha! Love how you styled this with the chucks too! Happy holiday weekend!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love overalls on the 4th! super cute outfit

    xo | Tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! love the chuck!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such a lovely outfit! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le genre de tenue que j'aime porter durant les vacances !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun and perfect look for 4th of July! Loving those overalls!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun outfit! love it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Fourth of July look!
    Obsessed with your overalls.
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, you gorgeous :D
    this look is perfect for summer <3
    http://diannetho.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Great post lovely! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page