I've been doing a pretty lousy job keeping up with my blog, and I apologize! School has been my focus this last semester, so I knew that I would need to step it up a notch in order to get the grades I wanted. That being said, the blog is going to be back on the priority list since school is out for the summer! 

I know it's not officially summer until next month (we have a ways to go), but I got a nice sneak peak of it this weekend when it was 85 degrees. Of course I took advantage of the beautiful day to shoot, but today was not so lucky. The weather is fluctuating a lot back at home, which is why I went with jeans and a blouse. I am all for the white blouse and bell sleeves, so I've linked some of my favorite ones below for you guys to check out.

Top: Zara | Jeans: American Eagle | Heels: Elie Tahari | Bag: Forever 21

Follow
I've been doing a pretty lousy job keeping up with my blog, and I apologize! School has been my focus this last semester, so I knew that I would need to step it up a notch in order to get the grades I wanted. That being said, the blog is going to be back on the priority list since school is out for the summer! 

I know it's not officially summer until next month (we have a ways to go), but I got a nice sneak peak of it this weekend when it was 85 degrees. Of course I took advantage of the beautiful day to shoot, but today was not so lucky. The weather is fluctuating a lot back at home, which is why I went with jeans and a blouse. I am all for the white blouse and bell sleeves, so I've linked some of my favorite ones below for you guys to check out.

Top: Zara | Jeans: American Eagle | Heels: Elie Tahari | Bag: Forever 21

Follow

18 comments

  1. Such a classy look! Loving that blouse and the beading detail

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, love your blouse :) Good luck with your studies :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! I love the jeans, but I really love that top! It's beautiful and elegant!

    Xoxo
    Serein
    https://sereinwu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit... so chic!! Love that nail polish color too! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit... so chic!! Love that nail polish color too! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black trousers epitomise the marriage of comfort and style.

    Do check out my classic black trouser look.

    http://www.gourmetrunway.com/#!Neutral-Palazzos-A-Blazer-and-a-Body-Suit/cmbz/573213b50cf2d5f002bd5db4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your nail polish!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sold me--ordering those sandals now!! Love this look! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/05/red-white-blue-layered-flag-cake-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your bag and shoes!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing. Thanks for sharing and have an awesome weekend.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/05/18/ultimate-eyewear-allied-metal-works/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a lovely look . Great post. HaveBest

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looks so gorgeous, and I love all the photos! <33


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page