Off-shoulder tops are all the range at the moment, you could really go into any store and find a plethora of different tops. Here's my new fav from TANGOELLA. The perfect little black dress for this summer! I've already worn it multiple times for multiple occasions and I have definitely gotten my use out of it. It's so simple, yet you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a good off shoulder black dress! And for the simplicity, that just means there are so many ways to wear it. Please take a good look at this bag. Never have I seen a bag so gorgeous! I love the pastel pink, it's a simple rectangular shape but the quality is just so amazing it really says it all.

These past two weeks I've been home, I've been going on some mini adventures to Boston and New York. I will have those photos up here soon, but you can get a look at some pictures from my trips exclusively on my instagram. I've gotten a lot more into my instagram again since I've been doing more fun stuff now that school is out! You can check out my pictures @emmahonohan.

Dress: Tangoella | Bag: Emilio Pucci | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Quay Australia 


Follow
Off-shoulder tops are all the range at the moment, you could really go into any store and find a plethora of different tops. Here's my new fav from TANGOELLA. The perfect little black dress for this summer! I've already worn it multiple times for multiple occasions and I have definitely gotten my use out of it. It's so simple, yet you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a good off shoulder black dress! And for the simplicity, that just means there are so many ways to wear it. Please take a good look at this bag. Never have I seen a bag so gorgeous! I love the pastel pink, it's a simple rectangular shape but the quality is just so amazing it really says it all.

These past two weeks I've been home, I've been going on some mini adventures to Boston and New York. I will have those photos up here soon, but you can get a look at some pictures from my trips exclusively on my instagram. I've gotten a lot more into my instagram again since I've been doing more fun stuff now that school is out! You can check out my pictures @emmahonohan.

Dress: Tangoella | Bag: Emilio Pucci | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Quay Australia 


Follow

19 comments

  1. Beautiful look! Really loving that dress, this outfit looks gorgeous on you!

    Life in Blue Skies | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning,love your dress, it suits you perfectly!

    STYLURE
    STYLURE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little black dress with the metallic details. The strappy sandals are adorable. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! xo from nyc // http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off the shoulder is a must this year! Gotta have it!

    Also loving the rosey pink lip!

    Kara x

    www.karachelsie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this LBD; the off the shoulder detail is super cute. Can't wait to see photos of your trip!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having an off the shoulder moment and can't stop buying pieces in this style. This one is the perfect casual dress!

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute dress. Love your bag, too.
    xoxo, Rachel
    http://www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous dress and so versatile! Great find :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that dress and the sandals you've paired with it. So pretty, especially with the high ponytail!

    michenn

    MICHENN Styling A T-Shirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress!
    XO.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a chic dress! And totally loving those retro shades

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your off-the-shoulder dress and the way you paired it with those sunnies! SUPER CUTE! Btw, I started following you on Pinterest and Instagram, lvoe your feed!

    stay styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: stay_styled
    BLOG: http://staystyledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful off shoulder dress..

    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the color of that bag!!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page