Draped

Thursday, May 26, 2016

One of my first trips this summer was to New York. It was only a day trip (and by day I mean a shocking 7 hours) which mainly was running around the garment district. I think we are on our way to summer! The sun was in and out which is why I need my leather jacket. Luckily mom and I were able to make a quick stop at Bergdorfs for a little. That place is breathtaking! So many department stores in New York are beautifully decorated and cary some of the best designers, but it always takes my breathe away.

As usual the shoe department was crazy, even on a Thursday afternoon. And women were bustling around trying to get their hands on Chanel bags and Louboutins. I posted some more New York pictures here. This super cute drapey blouse was from Zara last summer. I love wearing whites in the summer and took this day as the perfect opportunity to break this tunic out with some jeans.

Blouse: Zara | Leather Jacket: Topshop | Jeans: American Eagle | Sneakers: Converse | Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunglasses: Quay Australia | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow

14 comments:

  1. Really great look!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous of how you can pull off so many looks so effortlessly! I totally love your sunglasses and your jacket, and the high updo is a nice touch, haha! Xx

    Life in Blue Skies | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look. You look super chic and sophisticated -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: Casual (but Cute!) Kimono Outfit Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for New York! Love that top with the leather jacket, such a good combo!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you even more gorgeous?? Such a goddess! Love the outfit :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic new york style. Black and white with a leather jacket and white sneeks. Perfect outfit to run after those sales!!
    www.ebatotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and casual outfit! The draped shirt is so cool and adds such a nice element

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the draped top, it adds so much dimension to the look!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit - especially love your sunglasses! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style!! Love your outfit!!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think every girl needs a leather jacket! I'm still on the hunt for one, but I love yours.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome casual Black x White look, hon!!! <3

    xo from Seattle,
    AikA❤︎

    ★BLOG★
    ★INSTAGRAM★
    ★FACEBOOK★

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER