Windy in White

Monday, February 1, 2016

Recovering from a crazy weekend! Yesterday, I drove to Indy with a couple of my friends from the Lala for a shoot. I can't release that many details (I'll let you guys know as soon as I can) but something very exciting is coming to all you Lala fans! I've posted a couple of behind the scene shots on my instagram, so give that a look! I had so much fun, we were dancing around the studio eating cake, hula hooping, laughing over pizza, really my dream came to life.

Here's a look that I actually wear annually because it lets me wear my leather jacket in the winter. I stray away from my usual black and white look by adding a fun pink beanie! When my friends and I shot this look, it was actually freezing because of the wind, and we were playing music, so that's why most of these photos I'm either laughing/dancing/hair is everywhere.

Leather Jacket: Topshop |  Sweater: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle | Necklace: Forever 21 | Beanie: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Ivanka Trump | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"


Follow

24 comments:

  1. Love the beanie! That is so cute.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cool, casual look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, simple and chic!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely casual look dear specially the white sweater!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://Simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely casual look dear specially the white sweater!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://Simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love that you added a statement necklace!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so adorable!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/02/urban-minimalism-with-hallelujah.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. You look very cute. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Fashion Styles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty look.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, your friend has amazing hair too!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a cute pink beanie.
    Love how edgy your look in here

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice pop of color <3

    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute! i love that pink beanie!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute outfit! have a great weekend! sending loves!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful outfit! Simple and classic, but with a lovely twist thanks to that beanie! :) x

    fadedcoulture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. According to Emma’s guide style, she beautifully described the sense of fashion and style as well as in their outfits. In the further post, I would love to her dress in black colors which color is also my favorites. Thanks for sharing. Wolverine Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER