Off Day

Monday, February 22, 2016

Pinterest will always have those "Model Off Duty Looks", but what about "Off Day Looks"? Do models just never have off days with their wardrobe? This has been going on with me and my blogger friends this entire week. I'm stuck in this funk where I just have no idea what I want to wear. When we were going on our shoot, I was originally just wearing a plain shirt (it's actually men's!) and ripped jeans with sneakers because I was feeling pretty lazy. To make this simple outfit a little less boring, I threw on a huge blanket scarf and leather jacket. These are the two staples I've had in my closet that I will throw on with anything. 

Have you guy's ever just forgot how to dress yourself? Hopefully this week I'll be able to get my blogger-ness back together and get some great content out for you guys! But for now, here's my "Off Day" improved look.


Leather Jacket: Topshop | Scarf: Forever 21 | Jeans: DIY Forever 21 | Tee: Forever 21 Men's | Sneakers: Nike "Kaishi" | Sunglasses: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors

Follow

18 comments:

  1. So cozy and chic!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! Love the scarf!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is perfect! I know what you mean, a lot of times I have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe but it just it's not that I don't like it but that I don't know what to put on!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get those "fashion block" moments when I have no idea what to wear lol great look!!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your off day still looks pretty "on" to me. I am digging the laid back, casual attire. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual streetwear looks are my game- I totally don't think it's lazy! I think it looks good.
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an effortlessly gorgeous look. That scarf is so lovely :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casual n chic! Gorg! <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2016/02/golden-like-sun.html

    ReplyDelete

  10. Rock your Evening Gown Look


    Make an early Parlor Appointment.
    yes, make an early parlor appointment to a place which you can afford and explain them the things you want to get done. Like curling your hair and a light nude make up won’t cost as equal to full blown out face. Every penny counts girls every penny counts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scarf. Great sense of style.
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous off duty outfit babe!

    Ashleigh x
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER