We made it back to Monday! Hope you all had a great Galentine/Valentine's day and it was filled with lots of chocolate, flowers, and waffles!
For the first time in a long time, I'm wearing blue jeans. I know big shocker, because you will 98% chance find me wearing black jeans (or pajama pants). I dug these out of my drawer last week, and I'm in a cycle where I want to wear these more than my black jeans! I paired it with an all blue outfit, usually my monochrome outfits are all black and white, but I'm changing it a little by wearing navy. I recently got this turtleneck while I was home over winter break from the new Primark store that I mentioned in a previous post. They opened their first store in the US and this was one of my purchases. I wore it on a day trip to Chicago a couple weeks ago, and I'm not going to lie it shed a ton, but it was so soft and kept me really warm in the wind so I'm still going to wear it. Who knows, I might even start buying blue jeans again!

Turtleneck: Primark | Jeans: American Eagle | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Nicole Miller | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors 

Follow
We made it back to Monday! Hope you all had a great Galentine/Valentine's day and it was filled with lots of chocolate, flowers, and waffles!
For the first time in a long time, I'm wearing blue jeans. I know big shocker, because you will 98% chance find me wearing black jeans (or pajama pants). I dug these out of my drawer last week, and I'm in a cycle where I want to wear these more than my black jeans! I paired it with an all blue outfit, usually my monochrome outfits are all black and white, but I'm changing it a little by wearing navy. I recently got this turtleneck while I was home over winter break from the new Primark store that I mentioned in a previous post. They opened their first store in the US and this was one of my purchases. I wore it on a day trip to Chicago a couple weeks ago, and I'm not going to lie it shed a ton, but it was so soft and kept me really warm in the wind so I'm still going to wear it. Who knows, I might even start buying blue jeans again!

Turtleneck: Primark | Jeans: American Eagle | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Nicole Miller | Watch: Michael Kors "Runway" | Bracelet: Michael Kors 

Follow

21 comments

  1. Aw this outfit is so laid-back and casual yet really lovely! It looks cozy too, I'm IN LOVE with that sweater! :)

    Life in Blue Skies | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a casual but cute look! Hats are not for everyone but it looks so good on you!!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love it!

    LEACH | www.theleachlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely casual outfit! Love the navy jumper! x


    Summer, The Twins Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pop of color ( the lipstick ♥). You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this casual look! Super classic!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute casual style!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://Simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely outfit! the hat looks really nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, I love this look!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Converse :) Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this casual look perfect on you.
    I love your style and your blog too.
    Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking great hun.
    Www.awuordeng.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love adding a baseball cap with my outfits. I've got three on heavy rotation lately! Love you blog!

    Love,
    Lindsey
    http://nomisniche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page